Awake from your sleep already

(Jacks pov)

I was crying now holding Elsa's bloody body in my hands and I was trying to put pressure on the wound but it wasn't working. The door to the kitchen slammed open north, bunny and sandy stood there when they saw Elsa they asked what happen then north told bunny to get the first aid kit. I moved elsa to the couch and placed her down when North threaded the needle and started stitching Elsa's wound. I told him what happened and how pitch had taken control over Tooth's body.

(Tooth's pov)

I was still crying and saying sorry then north asked if what jack said was true, I said yes. I told them my side of the story and said, when elsa walked in to help me with the dishes pitch took control of my body and made me say horrible things to her and jack. Then pitch made me pick up a knife and stab Elsa, I tried to resist and stop myself from harming Elsa but Pitch's powers were to strong for me to resist. All of the guardians looked shocked that pitch would do this. When North finished bandaging elsa up sandy injected a gold syrup in her arm. I was about to tell them that pitch had injected me with syrup as well but pitch read my thoughts and said if I did he would kill elsa and I loved elsa like a sister, so I kept my mouth shut. So pitch decided to take over my body everybody looked scared when they saw me and elsa was still unconscious north yelled at pitch to get out of my body and I turned my head to face him and I threw Blacksand at him, sandy used his sand whips and made the black sand vanish into thin air.

(Sandy's pov)

Tooth's eyes were gold and that meant pitch had taken over her body again which meant we had to fight her. I made two gold sand whips and I destroyed the black sand everything was going to plan until pitch walked in the room and said the words I wish I didn't hear, " I will make each and everyone of your worst nightmares come true especially you jack"and with that comment he left, with a evil laugh ringing in norths workshop. Then tooth turned back to normal.

(Jack's pov)

The fight was over with tooth when she turned back to normal, but Pitch's message kept replaying in my head, why did he hate me so much. I went back to elsa and she started to wake up and was really pale. When Elsa tried to sit up she fell back on the couch again, I had to help her sit up as she was weak from the knife wound and she said thank you.

(Elsa's pov)

I woke up and saw jack beside me I tried to sit up but I fell on the couch so jack helped me up and I said thank you. Then tooth came up to me and said sorry over and over again I said it's ok, then I noticed her eyes were normal again. I asked why her eyes turned gold and back to violet and she told me the story that she told everyone else. I felt bad for tooth when she said pitch has control over her body and the actions she does. I asked how pitch could take control over her body and she said she couldn't tell us. North said that tooth had 5 seconds to tell us or else, so tooth said it she told us pitch would make her kill me. I was scared of this pitch guy, then jack said he wouldn't let anything happen to me. After everything that happened today it was time for bed. Jack came over to me and carried me to my room, he placed me on my bed and was about to walk to the chair when I grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and said he could sleep beside me.

(Jacks pov)

I thought of what elsa said for a moment then I took my hoodie off and laid next to her. Elsa was a sleep in seconds and in her sleep she cuddled up to me and I soon fell asleep. I was dreaming of elsa and I having a snow ball fight when pitch showed up out of nowhere and took elsa with him. I woke up sweat covering my forehead, I looked at the clock and it was 12'O clock at night I turned my head to see elsa stare at me with a worried expression on her face. She ask me if I was alright.

(Elsa's pov)

Jack said he just had a bad dream so I played with his hair until he fell back asleep and I soon fell asleep after him.

(Pitch's pov)

So jack just thinks it's a bad dream well he's got another thing coming I going to make that nightmare come true and then he will suffer ( laughs evilly), and I will will make the other guardians suffer too ( laughs evilly again).

Readers note

Hope everyone enjoy this chapter sorry if there was any spelling mistakes

Please comment, vote and read

Thanks for following ❄️❄️❄️❄️