Surprise

(Jacks pov)

I found Pitch's lair and when I entered it I saw Elsa punch pitch in the face and was running away. Then a blacksand horse was chasing her so I threw Ice at it causing Elsa to see me and hug me, I hugged her back . Pitch was right above us when Elsa yelled out no and jumped in front of me and got hit right in the chest I picked her up and flew away. When I did Pitch said "this is just one of your worst nightmares come true". I cried and flew all the way back to the North Pole holding Elsa close to me to keep her warm from the cold and everything I keep checking if she was breathing and she was slightly. I keep telling her everything will be ok. We finally arrived at norths workshop. I busted threw the doors, and saw sandy. I rushed over to him and told him that Elsa got shot with a blacksand arrow and it hit her smack bang in the chest. By now I was crying.

(Sandys pov)

I grabbed out a special gold sand syrup and and injected it into her arm ryan the blacksand started to go away. I guessed that she would be asleep for 2-3 weeks. So I told jack and he thanked me and hugged me. I patted his back and he picked up Elsa and took her to there. There was one question that my mind kept asking me and that is why didn't Pitch try to kill her properly. I kept asking myself.

(Pitch's pov)

I knew that sandy would be able to bring her back to life. I only threw the arrow because I knew Elsa would try to block it and then jack would freak out thinking he would lose her, then Sandy would save her. I planed it all out (laughs evilly). When I shot the arrow I didn't put the poison in that would kill Elsa. No that will come later. And I Know what your thinking I am a horrible person but that this what jack derives, after all no one believes in me and it's all his fault so I want revenge.haha.

(Elsa's pov)

Elsa's dream

I was running threw a forest when I heard jacks voice screaming no. I ran to he and when I got to him, he vanished into thin air. Then Pitch's sand horses where chasing me they nearly grabbed me and that's when I woke up.

End of Elsa's dream

I woke up in my room and felt someone's arm around me. I looked up and saw jacks arm around me with his eyes close, probably in a deep sleep. Just then I remembered what had happen before I pasted out.

(Flash back )

I saw jack and ran and hugged him, he hugged back. Then we got into fighting stance when I saw a blacksand arrow coming towards I yelled no and jumped in front of him. When the blacksand arrow hit me I felt really weak like I was going to die, after awhile of flying I pasted out.

(End of flash back)

I looked at my chest where the arrow hit and saw a mark, it looked like a silver moon with gold sand swirls (in the picture above). I was wondering how that got there, when my thoughts were interrupted by Jack waking up.

Readers note

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote comment and read

❄️❄️❄️❄️