Happy Valentines 💕

"Hey !"
"Hey !!! Where were you?"
"Oh erm.. I went to... do something important."
"Like?"
"I'll show you later, ok?" Haku wrapped Chihiro around his arms, begging ( ? )
"... Fine." Chihiro sighed.
Haku kissed Chihiro, making her giggle. They spun around in what seemed like circles, went to their room and threw themselves onto the bed. ( I pity the bed ;-; )
"What are you going to do?" Chihiro asked Haku, throwing her arms around him. "Heheh..." Haku snickered.
His hand went under the pillow, took a small box or something like that. He opened it, letting Chihiro see a dazzling diamond, with a glamorous bracelet.
"Omg... this is what you did for so long?" Chihiro was touched, tears merely rolling down her eyes. "What? No, of course." he laughed out loud.
He went off the bed, pressing a button ( kind of thing ? )
The roof opened up, making Chihiro gasp. After the roof opened up, thousands and thousands of balloons filled the sky, with loads LED lights, of course xD. The scenery was beautiful, like millions of stars shining in the night.
"No kidding, I did this all by myself" Haku snickered. Chihiro turned towards Haku, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you... I really appreciate it.." Chihiro whimpered, touched by heart. "Aww, don't cry.. as long as you like it, I'm happy." Haku smiled, looking at the crying Chihiro.
Chihiro smiled. Haku's heart skipped a beat. He leaned towards Chihiro kissing her while hugging her tightly.
"Chihiro..." Haku muttered, breathing heavily.
"Yea?" Chihiro blushed, not daring to look directly at Haku.
"I love you. Happy Valentine's Day." Haku looked at her dearly.
Chihiro lifted her head, her eyes all on Haku. She giggled.

"Happy Valentines, I love you too."

I wished I could draw this into a comic aaaaa ;-;
Welp quite a little dose of em hving sweet moments... didn't know what to write haha xD.
I'll return to the main story soon. Hope dat I brainstorm fast enough.
-Apple