Dazzling Night

"Dude, where are you taking me?" Chihiro asked, she was shocked when Haku suddenly pulled her off the bed and dragged her outside.
"Hmm... you'll find out soon ok ?" Haku was impatient with her lately. Chihiro scoffed. They had a fight lately, quarrelling about some random stuff couples would argue for. She pushed him away.

"Wtf? What was that for?" Haku scowled. He did not like the way Chihiro was treating him. He was about to argue with her, again, but something came up in his mind that made him stop.

"Whatever, follow me." He grabbed Chihiro's hand again, " Without letting go of my hand again, ok?" His dark yet sparkly eyes looked at Chihiro deeply, as if he was trying to seduce Chihiro's mind. "Oh well erm, ok I guess..." Chihiro looked away, blushing fiercely.
Omg is it just me or did Haku just get hotter than before... she almost went crazy when she met him in the eyes.

Haku let Chihiro's hand go.

?

They were standing in front of a well designed door. The door was made of glass and showed hints of sky blue, followed by white and pink roses which were attached onto the door. There were also hints of silver which made it seem classy and romantic-ish.

Chihiro stunned, she looked at Haku and looked at the door again. "This is?" She pointed at the door.

"Open it, open the door." Haku said, blushing while trying to keep his face reactions well. He turned around, not letting Chihiro see him blush.

( bcoz they were still? in an argument LOL )

Chihiro opened the door. Her eyes sparkled with the view she saw. It was truly amazing.
Behind the door, was a dark view. Crystals that glowed in the dark made it seem like the night sky, but prettier of course. There were fireflies too, which helped the world behind the door become even brighter. There were also some water lilies, glowing roses and much more. It seemed like everything was made by LED lights.

"Oh my god, Haku this is..." Haku hugged her from behind. His face was blushing like crazy.
"Amazing." She calmed down from the sudden shock Haku caused and picked up a glowing flower. "Where, I mean how did you find this?" She turned around, her nose touching Haku's cheeks. The atmosphere was romantic yet intense.

"Well, you remembered when we quarrelled a few days before? I stormed out of the room, finding a place to release my anger. Then I stumbled upon the glass door, and I found this..." Haku whispered through her ear, still very shy.

Chihiro was in silence, Haku noticed her and asked her what was wrong. She looked at Haku, whom was now in front of her checking if she was alright.

...

Yes? Chihiro?

Haku lowered his head, trying to hear what Chihiro said. Chihiro used her hands to cup his face, their eyes met. Without hesitation, she gave him a passionate kiss. It was only a quick kiss, but to them it seemed like an eternity. Haku pushed her hands away and pulled her close to him, his dark green eyes shimmered in the dark. Their foreheads were now touching each other, Chihiro blushed furiously, she didn't know what to do.
Haku leaned in some more, kissing Chihiro gently, giving her a slow and passionate kiss. He then explored every inch of her mouth ( if you know what I mean (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎) ) . Haku giggled, his hands were running through her silky brown hair. Chihiro blushed like crap.
She smiled happily.

———————————

"So, what was actually the main purpose you brought me here ?" Chihiro asked Haku while gazing on the glowing crystals, lying on the green grass, their fingers entwined together.
Haku sat up, he started to search the grass. Not long later, his hands were holding a black box. Chihiro was curious.

He took the thing out from the box and helped Chihiro to wear it. It was an white opal pendant. It showed hints of blue and purple too. He then kissed her forehead.

"Happy anniversary Chihiro. I love you."

I'm very sry for not updating for a long time ( how long was it since I last updated hmm )
The reason I didn't update was because I legit forgot my password * rofl 🤣 * and my grades were a mess ( that's what I thought ) so I decided to focused on my studies and wow it's been long since I opened wattpad 😂
I'm not sure about the chapter that I finished writing, thought I might be giving it some changes so here is your sweet short story about the two main characters
I hope you like it :))
Pls continue to support me and I'm sorry again for not updating. I love y'all xoxo 💋
-A