{17}The Chunin Exams 3

❇Chapter 16❇
The Chunin Exams
part 3
The Preliminary Round

Previously on,
Arranged!

(Name): Those ten days came to pass, on the third day we retrieved the Earth Scroll.

Lee: It was a series of never-ending events;

(Name): Ino tried to persuade Neji but ultimately failed.

Neji:
What a fool..

Tenten: Lee protected Sakura and the ninjas of the Sound made his ears bled to the point that he almost went deaf.

Lee: That hurt,
you know!

(Name): Tenten was knocked out and another person posed as her,

Tenten:

A leach fell on (Name)'s shoulder and took some of her blood.

(Name): Do you know what it feels getting your blood sucked out by a big, brown leach!?

There was several more but ain't nobody got time for that (If you noticed what I'm saying, put '😑' in the comments)

Neji: Can't you people just get to the story?

❇❇❇

 You all were lined off before Proctor Anko and Hokage Sarutobi and a few others. "You all have come a mighty long way, but this isn't the third exam."
"What?"
"Are you serious!?"
"How could this be!?"
"What sick joke is this!?"
"We almost died to get here!"
"I know your frustration. There are too many of you as expected, so your numbers must be eliminated in this preliminary round so that the remaining  can move on to the final examination. Proctor Anko," Sarutobi stepped aside.
"Alright, Maggots! Your names would be shuffled on this board seen above you. When it stops on two people of different squads, they'll fight and the won who wins, moves on to the final exams."

*Tenten VS Temari*

"Go Tenten!" You cheered.
"Remember our training!" Lee  reminded her.
For every knife and shuriken Tenten threw, Temari replied with a fling of her fan, opening it bit by bit to reach the second moon.

*Neji VS Hinata*

Your heart sunk to your stomach, "Oh no," you backed away from the rail.
'He's gonna kill her, he's gonna kill her.. I've got to do something!'
"You have to stop the match!" You pleaded to Gai Sensei, "For now, the most I can do is watch."
"(Name), what will happen if the match isn't broken up, aren't they cousins?"
"He hates her and her side of the family, he'll kill her if the match isn't stopped on time."
"Hinata!!" You cried as you averted your eyes, unable to watch anymore.
"How could you do "What's wrong with you!?"
"How could you do that to Hinata?"
"She wasn't ready, it wasn't my fault."

*Lee VS Gaara*

   Lee was spinning around and giving kicks at an unbelievable speed, but the sand still protected his oponent.
Gai clasped his hands to pray as the move Lee planned to do was very dangerous, and could claim his life.
He managed to inflict harm upon Gaara, but it wasn't enough.

They both lie on the cold, hard floor, barely able to move. Lee was out cold and that gave Gaara his chance, he extended out his hand to the Lee that lay a few meters away from him.
"Oh, no." The proctor said.
"Sand coffin." As he said those words his hand slowly closed.
"No, Lee get outta there!" I yelled.
Before the sand coffin could be complete. Gai pulled him out. 

*(Name) VS Suzuki*

  You still hadn't stopped crying about your friends who were severely injured. You wiped a few stray tears from your eyes and wrapped your hair into a bun. "Are you gonna stand here crying all day? 'Cause if you are, you better forfeit."
Suzuki was of the village hidden in the stone, she looked about fourteen. She wore a dress with the collar folded at her right shoulder, revealing her brazier. Her eyes were a light green and so were her hair, nails, lips and clothing.
"No, I'll never forfeit. This is for friends, Tenten, Lee, Hinata, I'll avenge you all.." You sighed.
"You may begin."
Susuki crystalized her fist with green crystals then rushed up to you and gave you a firm punch to the stomach that sent you flying straight into a wall. "My first name is Suzukiite, it's a light green mineral containing barium, oxegen, silicon and vanadium. It's a beautiful thing what rocks can turn out to be."
"Yeah, it is. But you're no diamond in the rough." A voice came from the crowd, it was you. You sent a clone into the ring since you weren't finished crying.
"What, how did
you-!?" Suzuki looked at where she thought you were to see puffs of smoke slithering up to the ceiling.
  You jumped off the rail, into the ring.
You waved hand signs and thought about your injured friends, immediately your byakugan was activated.
"My turn." You dashed up to her, she slid back and raised up a wall made with Suzukiite.
You ran up the crystal wall and hopped over the top, "What are you? Some kind of lizard?"
You hit two if her chakra points on both her arms.
 She swung a foot at you and you blocked it forming an X with your arms.
Y

ou then grabbed the leg she attempted to kick you with and hit a chakra point at the back of her knee. "Argh!" She growled as you swung her into the crystal wall, making it shatter into pieces.
The way she hit the ground, she knocked the back of her head and was blacked out instantly.
"And the winner is, (Name) Hyuuga."
The ninjas remaining were an odd number, so they brought back Suzuki for you to fight with. Everyone had to pick a number and the number you got was number 5.

❇❇❇