11

"and this is where the character development starts." seungmin whispers to both felix and hyunjin. the five boys are sitting on a bench during this particular lunch. but minho and jisung decide to claim their own. seungmin smiles, "now this is the minsung content we needed."

"seungmin, it seems as if you have high hopes for these boys." felix then snorts, stuffing a carrot into his mouth to chomp on.

"you should start a minsung fanclub and you'll be the president of something rather than vice president." hyunjin says with a smile, "felix and I will help you run it."

"no we won't—" as felix tries to speak.

"yes we will." hyunjin cuts the boy off and smiles. "we'll support you through the whole way."

"for some reason, I always believed minho would be that bad boy new student and jisung would play the innocent boy who falls for him. yet, I somewhat see it now as a stubborn boy with major issues and an uwu senior with puppy dog eyes."

"what are these descriptions?" felix questions with curiosity, yet more of worrisome in his voice. "you got a lot of weird things in your mind dude."

"shh~ we're watching the show felix." hyunjin shushes, seungmin nods right after but all the aussie boy does is roll his eyes. their eyes finally focus on jisung and minho. minho sits criss cross on the bench while jisung is calmly relaxed on it. they couldn't tell what they were speaking about, but it probably was just a normal conversation.

"obviously you have weird ass taste buds, whatever the hell that green stick is tastes disgusting." jisung says pointing to minho's celery.

"it's called celery sungie." minho sighs, having to repeat himself many times. "sorry you didn't like it.."

"why you saying sorry? I wanted to try it so it was my own fault." jisung explains, cheering up the boy. "celery isn't just for me."

"yeah I guess.." minho states, putting his food down on the bench. "anyways, how has your day been going?"

"well."

"just well?" minho then raises a brow, "why not fantastic?"

"it would be fantastic if I could take a nap. school is hard dude, sometimes balancing out things and finding the right schedule won't happen in a blink of an eye."

"you got that right." as minho agrees, "you want a nap? we have thirty minutes till we get back to class."

"okay, and you're implying?"

"you can use my lap and lay your head down. or use my shoulder to lean on, any which is fine as long as you're comfortable."

jisung shifts, "you sure you're okay with that?" within jisung's mind, he couldn't believe he was saying this. "I don't want to be a bother."

minho's eyes brighten, "don't worry! you aren't a bother to me!" minho then puts his legs down and squishes them together, patting them he smiles. "come on sungie, this little nap won't hurt you or i."

jisung sighs, finally giving in he makes sure his back is facing the other three boys. if his face turned red, he would hate to hear the embarrassing descriptions from them later. his head rests on minho's legs, he couldn't lie they were well built. but he closes his eyes, once he does, he feels minho's fingers run through his hair. "I'll wake you up, don't worry."

jisung nods slightly, "o—okay.."

as jisung finally falls asleep, minho's head falls back and he finds himself drifting away as well. both boys knocked out, seungmin is squealing as he takes pictures. "now this, this is the content we all need."