16

"jisung..." minho slowly says, the name rolling off his tongue smoothly as he talks. felix's and jisung's attention avert to minho as the three sit together during lunch. "you have to think before you say or do, because now seungmin might catch onto you. he's a smart boy, I'm not saying you aren't but I think it was quite impulsive of you to just say him and hyunjin would be good together."

jisung groans, "I know! It was a silly mistake but can we not talk about it, I'll fix it later or just try and patch it up. but where are they anyways?"

"seungmin is with hiro hyung, hyunjin has some dance duties I'm guessing." felix shortly answers his question, "why seungmin and hyunjin anyways? it's so unexpected and hyunjin doesn't seem to take any interest in him, that also applies to seungmin."

"we obviously don't know what they're feeling, but let's just drop it for now and see what goes on." minho then states, the other two boys nod from his suggestion. "so, how have you guys been?"

"school is tiring." as jisung sighs, looking down at his lunch, "I'm not a fan."

"who is?" felix says, the rhetorical question quickly slipping from his mouth. "I haven't been on my a-game when I should be."

"wait till you're a senior." minho snorts, raising a brow as he shakes his head, "it's gonna be hell."

jisung pouts, "you're leaving then since you're a senior." he begins to fake cry, sobbing as he uses the bottom of his palms to wipe his eye's 'tears', "hyung I'm gonna miss you!"

"that's so gross, don't ever do that again." felix says, gagging seconds after the dramatic scene. "it honestly feels as if I've been third wheeling within this group. if seungmin and hyunijn are a thing I'm just gonna die of loneliness."

"are you implying jisung and I are a thing?" minho questions, leaning in slightly as he's waiting for an answer from the younger. felix lets out a small, 'uh...' unsure of what to say.

"yeah? cause seungmin was dying to try and get you guys to be friends." felix then tells, "also, you two would be a good pair. but mostly, jisung is a lonely boy who's never dated anyone."

"h—hey!" jisung shouts, slapping the boy's shoulder. "he didn't need to know that!"

"you haven't?" minho questions, which is directly darted towards jisung.

"y—yeah..I haven't."

"that's cute." minho says, giving him a light smile. "can I be your first kiss?"

"excuse me!" as jisung chokes on air, felix's eyes widen from the sudden request. "who said we'd date!"

minho shrugs, "I do agree with felix, we look quite well together."

jisung crosses his arms, head turning away from the boys as he refuses to make eye contact with them. he doesn't say anything, but is turned away in silence. felix finally taps his shoulder and speaks, "don't take it too seriously, it's just a little joke."

"I know!" jisung answers, but was obviously still worked up. "you guys are weird, minho wouldn't like a guy like me."

"who said?" minho quickly questions.

"wait what?" jisung finally turns back, ears listening carefully. "wait, so you would date a guy like me?"

minho chuckles from the oblivious boy's question, "you have a lot to learn han."