Allergies

Mondo loved dogs. Too bad that he was allergic to dog hair.

Ishimaru remembered when Mondo would talk about owning a dog named Chuck when he was little. And he had to admit that they sounded like two peas in a pod. A boy and his little dog. It made Ishimaru laugh whenever Mondo told him that he always had to keep sanitizer and take medicine with him to stop allergic reactions. He really was desperate for a dog. But It was heart breaking to hear that Chuck had to be put down. Suffering from having a hard time breathing.

Despite Mondo being allergic to dog hair, Kiyotaka knew that Mondo would want another dog.

One day, Ishimaru entered the house with a small cage in his hands. "I'm home!" He called. Mondo entered the room, about to greet him with open arms before looking at the dog cage.

Inside was a small, happy looking puppy. It's fur was a light shade of blonde, that kinda reminded Kiyotaka of Mondo's hair. Around his neck, he wore a smaller collar with the name 'Quary' written in fancy writing.

Mondo glanced at Kiyotaka, and back at the tiny puppy a few times before laughing. "Hey there buddy!" Ishimaru blinked a few times when hearing Mondo's voice turn high pitched... and a little squeaky. But than again it was absolutely adorable.

Kiyotaka let the puppy out of the little cage, allowing him to run over and cuddle up towards Mondo.

The biker chuckled and picked him up. "You actually got a puppy?!" He asked, sounding rather excited about the new house member. Ishimaru simply hummed a yes and placed the cage next to the door, sitting down on the wooden floor next to Mondo.

"Yeah, and I made sure to get you some medicine." Mondo didn't even pay attention to whatever Kiyotaka said and simply began to play with Quary.

Ishimaru awed as the puppy began to lick at Mondo's cheek, making the male laugh. "Okay okay, down boy." He chuckled and put him down onto the wooden floor.

It was nice for the next few minutes. Ishimaru just watched in awe as Mondo got along with the Quary. But soon, he heard Mondo sneeze.

Quary immediately ran off, startled by the loud sneezing sound. It was best to let him explore the house anyway. "God dammit Oowada." Ishimaru muttered with a laugh, handing the biker some tissues.

"Well, I kinda expected that to be honest..." he told Kiyotaka with a groan, looking down at his clothes to see dog hair all over. "I told you to take your medicine." Mondo shrugged and leaned in to Ishimaru, giving his lips soft kisses. The raven just blushed and wrapped his arms around the taller boy's waist.

"Hopefully you like him-"

"OH MY GOSH! A PUPPY!"

The couple turned towards the hallway, seeing their son Sorter, and other Roommate Chihiro Fujisaki, cuddling close to the small dog.

Mondo simply shrugged and once again connected his lips to Ishimaru's.

"Jeez, get a room."

"DON'T SAY THAT! THEIR'S A CHILD IN HERE!"

~End~