Switch

Slowly getting back into writing hi

I haven't improved at all oof-

-

Oowada held onto the game pad firmly, staring deeply at the smaller screen ahead of him. Leon had gotten his hands on the gaming console, and finally let mondo have a try. The biker soon became just as hooked as his friend, however Taka was having none of it.

"Bro! Video games are going to distract you from your education!" The ultimate moral compass exclaimed with pride, going to grab hold of the device. "Ishi, just chill for a hot sec. yeah?" He groaned. "Taking a few hours off from studying isn't going to change anything, besides, the both of us deserve a break and you know that."

He certainly wasn't wrong, and Kiyotaka knew that, however, he still reached over for it, just for mondo to hold the gaming device high in the air and out of his shorter bro's reach. Mondo simply smirked as he watched Taka groan and jump up to retrieve it, he wasn't that much shorter than him, but being just a few inches taller had its perks from here and there.

Eventually, he sighed and gave up, sitting on mondo's bed with a pout. "Look bud, just give it a try will ya'? Just twenty fuckin' minutes?" He spoke. And finally, Taka settled.

/

"So... all I have to do is design my own island in this.. 'Animal Crossing'?" Taka spoke, his eyes focused on the smaller screen below him. Mondo was watching with him, smiling and even blushing slightly. "Pretty much. And little villagers can move in and live there too." He informed.

Taka snickered, glancing up at Oowada with a smirk. "Since when did you play games about fluffy little animals tough guy?" He teased, and that actually made him blush. Mondo covered his mouth and snickered. "Oh shut the fuck up. Blame Kuwata."

"Mhm. Sure."

The two spent the rest of that afternoon taking turns in creating their village, With Ishimaru all snuggled up tight into Mondo's larger chest. It was certainly a nice, yet quick break together.

~ End ~