13 - A Really Short Short | By me

Sorry for not uploading, I've been busy with school. But this is an idea I thought of in class, so enjoy!

  Tony was wandering if he could improve his Stark Phone, and then Peter came along.

  "Hey, Mr. Stark, whatcha doin'?" Peter asked.
  "Oh, nothing, just wondering what to do with the Stark Phone." Tony replied.

  It was then, when Peter started screaming ideas in Tony's face. Nah, jk.

  "Hey, what about lowering the price, I mean its advanced and all, but like, dont you want less haters? Like, if people can see what great work you have, then they will think your amazing, right?" Peter supplied.
  Tony laughed a bit at that. "No kid, that's not how the world works, but I think I might actually lower the price by like, $1000, $2000?"
  "And people will say your amazing just because you lowered the price, I mean, im not wrong, am I?" Peter said.

  And suddenly Peter's face lit up.

  "Hey, kid, where are you going?" Tony asked as Peter sprinted at inhuman speeds into his own lab.

  Crash.

  "No running indoors!" Tony shouted.
  "Now I understand why you say that... " Peter mumbled.

  "What are you doi-" Peter interrupted him.
  "Can I have a Stark Phone to- thanks" Peter stole the Stark Phone that Tony was tinkering with.
  "Ohhh kay..."

Time Skip (sorry ill just go throw myself into a volcano)

  "Mr. Stark look I made it!" Peter said as he threw a phone across the room.
  "Peter. No throwing indoors." Tony said seriously.
  What Peter said was not very serious though. "It's okay, I put airplane mode on."

  Tony sighed. But what he saw was very suprising.

  The phone came back to Peter with plane wings. What was more suprising was what Peter said next.

  "Dang- DARN, Darn it, I aimed for it to hit your head but you moved. Now, any second now..."

  Cap burst through the wall. "PETER I HEARD YOU SA- What? Where's Peter?"

(329 words, and wow this wasn't as short as I thought it would be...)