Oops.

*skipping car ride*

After we walked in Bravo we sat down, I sat next to Trevor and Jc sat next to lia of course. I said "So. Jc how are?" He stared at me with a smirk like he wanted me.. but I know I like Trevor and that's final.. But one part of me is telling me to wink back and do it with him. Jc said "Great  how about you and ur ankle?" I sat up and put my crutches and put then on the floor "Good I guess". We ate and then we went to see a movie jc and trevor sat next to me as lia sat next to jc on the left side. I don't know why Jc likes me AGAIN when he has a beautiful in front of his face, yes Lia is beautiful she has a beautiful face, ME on other hand is ugly af. After the movie we went home and I went to take a shower. As I got in Jc walked upstairs and opened the Bathroom door and I was naked and I was waiting for the water to get warm, he said "Wow Cassie that is a great look on you". With a smirk, I rolled my eyes and said "What do u want from me?" He smirked and walked over to me as he grabbed my waist and said "You". He pushed the door closed and locked it, he waled over to me as he pulled of his pants and shirt. He ran to me and pushed his lips against mine and we fell deeply in a kiss I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk and were jc, lia, and trevor. He took his boxers off reveling him (; As he layed me down softly on the bed he thrusts into me and I let out a little whisper "Jc". He smirks and smiles.

*Skipping the dirty stuff*

He laid down next to me as he kissed me I ran out of the room and into Trevor's room but he was in the bed with someone, IT WAS LIA!!!!! I was pissed as I cried in the bathroom. I can't believe that little bitch would do this I went on Twitter and wrote @sweetheartcassie fucking done with this drama, my boyfriend is sleeping with my ex boyfriend's girlfriend isn't this gonna be fun?

I went to sleep

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cassie's Pov*

I woke up feeing hanged over so I threw up and I felt okay surprisely. Trevor still running through my mind with Lia hit me again over and over I got dressed in jeans, and #wasted tanktop. I sat down outside in my rocking chair listening to amnesia by 5Sos I was singing in my voice that everyone loved, but I held back tears and guess who came outside and stood there looking at me singing! Trevor, I knew where this was going so I said "What" trevor". He sat down and I saw his red puffy eyes and he said "Cassie please I was drunk I didn't know what I was...." He got cut off by Jc "Dude stop she is mad at you because you slept with my girlfriend!" Trevor gave me a sad glare and he walked down the stairs and went for a walk I ran after him as always and said "Trevor I am not mad". turned and cried on my shoudler he said "thank god Cassie". I cried on his chest and said "Babe I will never let you go I promise". Jc ran up to me and said "Cassie slept with me". He ran away after he said that, my face was rad but I didn't pick my face from Trevor I knew he was looking down at me mad. He let go of me and walked away I yelled "TREVOR PLEASE I WAS DRUNK...." I was cut of by a guy who put me in his car, Trevor looked back and saw me and ran home to get help but thank god I had my phone I call 911 and 1hr later I was laying in my bed cause he knocked me out after I called the cops. I cried in my hands and sat there for hours.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*Trevors pov*

When I was pissed I saw Cassie getting shoved into a random strangers car so I ran home and called 911 and they said "We already got him". I was so relieved and I said "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH". I was so happy that he got caught, Cassie ran upstairs crying I walked upstairs and into her room and said "Are you alright?" She looked at me and ran to me and kissed me on my lips I missed her soft red lipstick lips. But I know she has feelings for Jc, But he is dating Lia. I unattached out lips and said "What about jc?" She lookec at me and rolled her eyes and said "Trevor really? I love you and you know that, we were just drunk". She sat on her bed and just looked amazing I had to kiss her again "Babe I am sorry". She sad as she cried in my chest, "Baby it is okay I forgive you, just FORGIVE AND FORGET". I looked at her and she looked at me and Jc walked in and said "Cassie can we talk?" She nodded and she walked out.

#################################

*Cassie's pov*

What does he want? We walked outside and sat in the rocking chairs, He looked me in the eyes and licked his lips he said "Cassie Lia was.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHOOPS CLIFFHANGER!!!♥ HOPE YOU ENJOYED UPDATING AGAIN TODAY.