Okay? Okay

*Cassie's pov*

Where was I? Was I dead? I couldn't move I might've been in a coma! I didn't kno until I could move and I woke up, Matt smiled at me and said "Babe omfg I missed my baby!!" I kissed him and he kissed me, I felt so happy with matt I was going home today I am happy to finally get out of this nut place, they could at least paint the place! Matt carried me out of the building and we laughed all the way to the car, he put me in my seat and I asked "Babe can we get McDonald's". "Aw anyday babe". I smiled and so did he we both laughed at each other, I asked "Ma'm can I have a pineapple smoothie with a large frie?" she said "Sure thing babes". I smiled at Matt and he drove upto the window, I laughed becuz matt made a vine without me knowing and said 'Wit my babe' he smiled and blushed. We went home and ate at the table, we talked for a little bit "Where's Sam?" Matt rolled his eyes with the mention of sam "With his 'ex". "Cool lol". We laughed and went to watch tv he turned on the Conjuring of course. I closed my eyes in matt's chest he laughed and said "Aw babe you're scared". He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, I smiled and kissed him he laughed and said "Wanna film a girlfriend boyfriend tag?" I nodded and ran to get his camera "Hey guys um Matt here, with my special girl". I laughed and blushed he said "So todayyyy we are doing the girlfriend boyfriend tag.

***********************************

*Mandi's pov*

Me and carter laid on the couch he was fast asleep. So I left a not saying

from mandi: sorry had to go babe come over at 5 tomorrow (; love you so much!!! love, mandi

I hopped in my car to go home, when matt suddenly was walking with cassie to his house. I have to admit I was a little scared, cause cassie needs to kno what he did to me, I gotta text when I get home. When I drove by matt smiled at my car and winked, I am going to my cousin's house her name is Sara she is also dating this guy named Joe so idk if she is with him. I called her

*Phone convo*

M- Hey sara

S- Hey cuz what's up?

M-Are you with Joe?

S-Nah not now why?

M- can I come over? It is important

S-Of course be here in 19

M- I am almost here.

S-K see u later!

M-Bye

Should I tell sara? what if she tells the cops? Omg so much going on!!! Idk what to do! Anyways I pull in her driveway and I am anxious to tell her about Matt, how will she react?

*************************

WELL GUYS I AM BRINGING JACK IN AGAIN (JACK GILINSKY) AND JACK (Jack Johnson)