Moving Day

It was 9:30am when my mom called "Cassie come on it is time to go to the new house!" i groaned as i got outta bed. I took a shower, then got dressed in a blue crop top, with high waisted shorts, a flower crown, and my new vans i got from the mall yesterday. As i walked downstairs with my last box i said "Why do we move so early". My mom gave me a glare and said "Because the lamlord is coming so we have to be out of here". Before we left we ate breakfast. When we got in the car I put my seatbelt on, and put my headphones in my ears, just to tune my mom, and my little brother out. When we got to the airport, we got our bags and everything else. When we got on the plane I took a selfie with my mom, and my little brother. But of course my little brother has to sit by my mom so I had no where else to sit, well there is one spot by this cute boy, but I am a little nervous to sit by someone that cute. He looked at me and I blushed until he said "Need somewhere to sit?" I looked at him and said "yeah thanks". Cassie don't blow it this could be ur chance. I just stared at him and he stared at me. I blushed as he grabbed my hand, He said "Sorry it is my first time going back home, I am a little scared". I looked at his brown eyes, and his soft lips and connected my lips with his lips as we got deeper he pulled apart and said "Wow that was amazing". With a smirk, I blushed he said "do u wanna live with me and my friends?" I sat up and choked on my water. I said "YES OF COURSE". I blushed as everyone looked at me with a wierd look, He laughed and we held hands and fell asleep with our hands intertwined together. I woke up as we landed and I woke up jc, he said "Were here already?" I laughed and said "yeah haha". He got up and got his bags, I got up and got my bags and walked over to my mom and said "I am living with some friends mommy". She looked at me and said "Who?"" You see that guy over there?" She gave me a glare and said "Fine, but if I get a call that ur pregnant, you're living with us, so use protection". I gave a her a mad glare and said "MOMM". She said "Just go!" I walked back to jc and he said "ready?" I looked at him and said "yup lets go".

---------------------------------------

HOPE U LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER LATER TODAY LOVE YA BYEEE