Bye matt, hellooo jc

*Cassie's pov*

I wanted to invite my friend mandi, I haven't seen her in a while now, I called her..

*Phone convo*

M-Hey cass what's up?

C-Do u wanna come to the beach? You can brong joe!

M-Sure!!

C-Ok meet u there at noon!

M-Okay byeeee!

C-Byeeeeeeee!

*End of convo*

I pressed end and scrolled through Twitter I saw a pic of Madison Beer, and Matt kissing with me tagged in it, thank god for fans, I cried for a few minutes and ran into the bathroom to wipe off my face, I called jc and we were meeting up at the beach. I can't wait to see Mandi and Joe, they are 'Friends' becuz mandi is still dating Carter but Carter is flirting with this girl named maggie, BUT WHAT CAN I SAY?! I ran downstairs and started walking to the beach. I saw this guy named Troye Silvan (A/N: To be honest all I kno is troye's first name) I ran up to him and said "Heyyyyy tryoe haven't seen u in a while!!!" He turned and said "Hay girl!" I smiled and we walked for a little bit until mandi and joe came, I guess mandi was a big fan becuz her hands were like pale and shaking, I told troye "Do u wanna come to the beach with us?" He nodded "Sure I just gotta run home and get my swim trunks". We all nodded and said "Ok see u in a little bit!" He smiled and ran away, me, joe, and cassie sat on a bench and talked for a little bit until Jc came "Hey babe, and friends ready?" We all nodded and walked on the beach, I laid out my towel and sat on it, Jc came up and asked "You comin to the water?" I shook my head and I guess no wasn't an option becuz he picked me up and carried me to the ocean, I screamed "LET ME DOWN MR". He said "If you wish". He set me down and attached our lips. I was so shocked at the moment, but then really excited!