The bad day

*Jack's Pov*

I walked in and saw that Cassie was opening the door. I spun her around and lifted her of her feet, she is so adorable when she squealed. I asked "Wanna go in the pool?" She looked at me and pecked my lips and said "Of course bae". She ran upstairs and I saw Mandi (hahha for you Mandi) When I saw Mandi I instantly fell in love♥ I just couldn't believe what I was looking at. She had dark brown silky hair, With a t-shirt that said 'Beach babe' on it, black vans, her hair in a messy bun, and high waisted shorts! Cassie came down and said "Come on Jacky!" I threw her in the pool and she said "JACK IT IS COLD!!!" I laughed and she fake cried and I said "Aw babe come here". She walked over and I rubbed her back, After I rubbed her back she pushed me in and said "KARMA IS A BITCH!!!" And she ran inside and I ran after her and grabbed her waist and said "Got ya babe". She giggled and Jc mumbled "Cassie should be with me not tht jerk who wants to have sex with Mandi". Cassie looked at me and at Jc and said "What?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Cassie's POV*

"What?" I looked at Jc and Jack and they both looked down. "Guys what do u mean jack likes Mandi". Jc looked at me and got closer and said "Look Cassie Jack likes Mandi and 'Wants her'". She started to cry and there was a knock on the door so Jc opened it and it was... Sam Pottorf I love him!!! I have never met him before so I looked down he said "Um are you ok?" I stared at him and he smiled "Yea I...I...Am ok". I blushed I couldn't help it! He smiled and asked me "You wanna walk on the beach?" Jc grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him over. Jc whispered something then pushed him back over to me, we walked out and sam's hand was rubbing up against mine I just stared at our hands and then he grabbed it and instagramed a photo and I was doing a peace sign with a duck face, and sam did his tongue out and licked my face. "Eww". I said he smiled and laughed as we got on the beach we saw some teenagers walking by and some guy walked by and smacked my butt and said "Mm". I told sam and sam went off! They threw punches and I screamed "NO STOP YOU ARE GOING TO KILL SAM!!!" All I remember is sam falling to the ground. I smacked the guys and said "Touch him one more fucking time and you are going to me toast!!" They ran as fast as could, I ran up to sam and he said...........

*********************************

WOW WONDER WHAT HE WILL DO AND SAY? IS IT BAD OR IS IT LIFE CHANGING FIND OUT TOMORROW! AND ALSO I AM PUTTING IN MAGCON BOYS AS U KNO AND SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT!♥ THANKS FOR 22 VIEWS SHARE AND FAVORITE!