Sam please

*Jack's Pov*

My plan worked now I don't have to be that hoe, but what will Sam think? I don't care but anyways "Um jack are you ok?" Sara asked "Yeah..um perfect". "Jack I kno why ur like this, why did you make up this plan to break her heart? she is going through a lot right now!" She walked out, and I did too I went to the hospital to check on Sam cuz me and him are best buds. But I don't know if we are now.

***********************************

*Sam's pov*

I can't leave if I leave I am leaving behind my sister, Cassie, and my friends. Why did I have to overreact about it? Then my eyes started opening,  and my body started to move. "SAM!!!" I heard Cassie and I smiled "Omg I didn't lose you". She started crying, I said "Come lay with me babe". "Ahaha ok". Cassie ran over and laid right next to me, I missed her soft silky hair, and her brown eyes I don't what I would do if I died. Jack walked in and said "Sam are y.....". He cut himself off when he saw me and Cassie laying together he said "Cassie how could you do this?" I looked at Cassie confused. "Wait what do u mean, YOU cheated on ME!" He walked out and Sam said "So am I just a toy to make boys jealous!?" "Sam no it is not like th..". He cut me off and said "NO JUST GO I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOU!" I opened the door and said "He just trying to break us up...(I said in between sobs) Why can't you just believe me for once? I love you Sam I really do". He didn't answer he was speechless so I just left.

********************************

*Mandi's pov*

I heard a knock on my door at 7:30 am. I went to the door to find Matthew Espinosa standing there. He is known to be a bad boy, and have 1 night stands with girls. "Uh hi I am lost do u mind helping me get to the nearest Starbucks?" His voice is so deep "Um yeah sure". He laughed and said "I was kidding I wanted to know if you wanted to get Starbucks, I will buy". I nodded and walked out the door, I was a little scared cause he can do anything to me right now. "Um are you ok?" I nodded and he said "So what's ur name?" I turned and said "M...mandi". "Are you scared of me?" he asked "Uhh n.no". "All of those rumours are wrong on Twitter and instagram people think that I have one night stands". I nodded and I asked "Could we stop by the hospital cuz my brother is in there". "Sure babe". I gave him a glare and said "Look I have a boyfriend". He shrugged and grabbed my wrist really hard and said "You will be mine". He said in an angered voice, I was scared I slapped him and ran out of the car. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital! But Matt is following me so I ran even faster into the hospital. But someone stopped me and said "Trying to run aye?" I kept going and I ran into the room and thank god Carter was in there he said "Babe omg what's wrong??" "A guy is chasing me, saying that him and I are dating!!!" Matt ran in the room and I screamed in Carter's chest. He gasped and said "Matthew?" "Carter?" I didn't even want to lift my head and look at Matt, "Matt you are chasing my girlfriend!?" Matthew looked pissed at me "Uhh maybe". Carter rubbed my back and kissed my head, I love his kisses "Sam is up!!" I hugged sam and cried with tears of joy "Hey sis". I love his voice "Hey brother!" We laughed and carter came over and said "Hey bro!" They talked for a little and Matt grabbed my wrist and bit my neck and ran he ran out, I looked in the mirror and it was bleeding! I screamed, sam and carter came over and said what's wrong "LOOK AT WHAT MATT DID!!!!" I was so scared, Connor, Jc, and Ricky walked in. They said "Hey guys". Carter took me out of the room and got a docter to clean it out, "Can u clean this out please?" The docter turned and said "Sure of course I can". She took me in a room and started wrapping it and cleaning it out, "So what happened?" she asked "Um well a guy but my neck and left this".

*****************************

*Sam's pov*

I feel bad about Cassie but i think it is for the best hooefully she is ok and she doesn't cut.

***********************************

Good right? if it is vote and add. As you see Matt really isn't tht bad he doesnt have one night stands or anything he is amazing! Anyways I will update again today!!!*: