Well hay Jack (;

*Cassie's pov*

I am so excited to see Jack I haven't seen him ever since magcon! I screamed and Matt ran up and asked "Babe wtf!!" I laughed and told him that me, him jack, jack, their girlfriends, cameron dallas, Jc, hayes, Shawn mendes, Nash, taylor caniff, and carter reynolds. I have never met them so this is interesting,  I hopped in the shower, I washed my hair good, and my body I climbed out of the shower. I ran into my closet and closed it, I got dressed in my Hawaiian swimsuit I put on a black tight crop top, some high waisted shorts, and my high top converse! I looked ok? I don't know. I ran downstairs and got my bag I put my sunglasses, extra clothes, my long board, matt's penny board, sun tan lotion, and some snacks. I yelled "MATT COME ON THEY ARE ON THERE WAY!" He ran down and said "Wow nice outfit honeyyy". I giggled and I got on the driver's seat, Matt smiled I asked "Why are you staring at me?" It was like a tfios moment "Becuz you beautiful". I laughed and said "Aw the fault in our espinosa!" We cracked up and I started the car, I put on my seatbelt and said "Seatbelt so we can be safe!" He laughed and I giggled, I drove out of the driveway and we headed to the beach I put on the radio and my song came on Never shout Never. I loved it I sang the the whole song. Matt knos it too!! I laughed and he put on All about the Bass! I sang it and we arrived at our hotel, and best of all THE BEACH DUH! I smiled and grabbed our things, we walked into the hotel and asked the lady for a room then I bumped into someone, you wont believe who it was!