Oh Dern Sure It Is

You read this at your own risk.

What happens in watt pad stays in Watt pad. Don't even talk about this in the comments! Please. I didn't write this my friend did. Dern sured is something else

It's rated r for a reason beware

And it doesn't have any POVs btw

.

.

*drum roll*

Wait before you read this

I am sorry and Bri is my nickname my whole name is Briyana. I hope you get the story

.

.

.

After their date at the pet store, staring at cats, Kootra drove Bri back home.

Koots: "I hope you had a wonderful night darling. And enjoy the new cat." Kootra gives Bri a kiss on the cheek. "Good night my love"

Bri: Bri quickly grabs Kootra's hand "Wait! Before you go...do you think...you can come inside for a minute?"

Bri brought Kootra to her bedroom. She sat him down on the bed and they stare into each other's eyes for a while.

Then Kootra puts his left hand on Bri's left cheek, brings her close to him. And kisses her passionately. Bri puts her right hand on his right cheek and also kisses him. Their tongues colliding with each other inside their mouths.

Bri then pushes Kootra down on the bed and begins to take off his Marshell face shirt. Kootra is now shirtless and then takes off Bri's favorite shirt ((I have no clue what her favorite shirt is, oh whale =3))

Bri puts her hand on Kootra's hairy and ripped chest and blushes

Bri: "That's a lot of hair"

Kootra: "Oh it dern sure is"

Kootra unbuckles his belt and drops down his pants. Bri does the same.

Bri starts by grabbing Koots enlarged penis and begins to stroke it.

Bri: "it's so big! I have to use two hands!"

Bri strokes his mighty shlong by using both hands to go up and down while twisting her hands to pleasure her lover as much as possible. She then spits on it to make it easier to stroke.

Kootra: "put it in your mouth, you'll like it."

Bri puts the monstrous dick in her mouth and is overwhelmed by how big it really is.

Kootra has started to moan and Bri wanted to make him feel good, so she powered through.

As Bri kept blowing and stroking, Koots moans kept getting louder and louder until eventually...

He came

Bri has a wave a seamen in her mouth, and more kept pumping into her mouth, she spit out Kootra's penis and saw as loads of sperm came out. Bri was happy that she pleased Kootra but she was still really horny. Kootra's cat senses sensed this and he made Bri lay on the bed. He takes of her...

I didn't WRITE THIS