PART TWO!!!!!

The rain pelted down on my skin.  It felt like cold beads of ice hitting me. Trying to convice me to go back inside where it's safe and warm. Ha, inside to a house that no longer felt like home anymore. The safety and security ripped from right underneath me. 

"GRACE!!!" I can hear my mate yelling from the glass sliding doors. His voice is harsh and cold. Not loving and warm like it was 6 months ago when we met. 6 months ago I didn't think I would ever find my mate. But then boom. One day he walked into the cafe I was working at in my hometown. It was like the fairytales say. Love at fisrt sight.  He swept me off my feet. 

My wolf tried to warn me but I wouldn't listen. He's my mate. Everything was supposed to be perfect. 

"Grace get your ass back into this house now. Damn it, my fucking food is getting cold." Darren's voice snapped bring me back into reality. Of course he's more worried about his food than me catching  a cold by sitting in the freezing rain. 

I walked back into the house and prepared his precious meal. After I served him his dinner, I went to the master bedroom and changed out of my wet clothes. I took a lukewarm shower. Being quick so that I could hear Darren if he needed something. 

I don't know how I got here. I grew up in a house where my dad treated my mom like she was a queen. He'd do anything for her. Everyone in my family was like that. All of my uncles treated their mates with respect and loved them unconditionally. 

I grew up wanting that kind of relationship with my mate. I'd do anything for Darren to just treat me like my mom and aunts are treated. But it will never happen. Darren isn't that kind of person. 

"Grace get your ass into the living room NOW!" He shouts out. I don't think he has a calm voice. I finish sliding my dress into place. Dresses are the only things I can wear now. Darren has to approve all my outfits and I'm not allowed to wear panties or a bra. It's a inconvience to him. He doesn't want to waste his time with the hassle of taking them off.

When I moved in with him, he took all my other clothes and burned them. All I have left is the dresses he brings home. 

I hurry into the living room, not wanting to make him any more angrier at me then he already is. 

Please tell me what you guys think. The story will be called A New Beginning. It's all about Grace.