First group friend

I cant believe it. Tadashi is my lab partner. Luck really hear my prayer. I was so happy that I just couldn't stop smiling. He then showed me around his lab, which is quite big with few rooms like a small pantry to make coffee, a big room where we could make robots and stuffs and also another small room with a white board and some bean bags. "What's that for?" I asked.

"You mean the bean bags? Honey Lemon left it here, sometime my gang will come here and hang out and do assignment together. Sometime I sleep here too, its soft and comfortable." Tadashi explained.

"Honey Lemon?"

"My friend's nickname."

"Oh. So... Anything else I need to know?" I confirmed.

"Oh right," he remembered. "The WiFi here are really fast. I'll give you the password when you need it."

"Now that's what I need to know." I joked which made Tadashi chuckled.

Tadashi then gave me a tour around the SIFT, it was a huge place and it took almost an hour to finish the tour. Strangely, I never get tired at all. Maybe because I'm spending this moment with Tadashi, just the two of us.

Not long, the bell rang, break time already. Tadashi decided to bring me to the cafeteria which was around the corner. As we arrived there, someone suddenly called out his name. He waved at them and dragged me along too. "Hey guys, this is Jessi. The one I had mention to you all before."

I bowed at them shyly, one of his friend suddenly went towards me. She was really tall with long blond hair and full of yellow. With her both hands squishing my face while screaming in delight. "Oh my gosh! You really ARE cute. My name is Honey Lemon. You and I are going to be good- no... BEST friend!" The girl introduced herself while hugging me at the same time. Her action really surprised me, but then, I think I can get along with her.

"Go go." Another girl introduced after Honey Lemon. Short and simple. She's much more shorter than her friend. Much more cooler.

"Hey Jessi, welcome to SIFT. The name is Wasabi." A bulky guy smiled.

"Wasabi? As in, that spicy paste for the sushi, that kind of wasabi?" I confirmed, he took a huge sigh and nodded as the answer.

"And I~'m Fred!" A shaggy looking guy with a monster mascot gave me a powerful handshake. "I'm a mascot in the day and a mascot at the night!"

I'm going to like these people.

I watched Jessi hanging out with my friends and I could see her expression that she's enjoying it. Without knowing, Go go was standing next to me and said. "So she's the one that you like is it?"

"Wh- what?! H- how did you-"

"I'm not dumb." She said as she pop her chewing gum.

"Am I being obvious?" I asked again.

"Want me tell you the truth?" I nodded at her question and her next answer was... "Very."

Damn it.