First sight love

"Anyway, I'm Cass and you can call me Aunt Cass. Welcome to San Fransokyo and you are now at my home and also, cafe."

Cafe and home in one house? Wow, how convenient. I can no need to go and look for a cafe to relax, maybe take a job here also a good idea too. "It really a convenient place you have. So that means I get to live here from today onwards right? "
"Yes, together with me and my two boys. Nephew, to be exact. And one of them is going to the same school as you too so if you are not sure, you can ask him."
"Is he also taking Arts?" I questioned.
"Erm...  Not sure, but I know he is good in building robots." she explained.
"Ah, technology then... "

She got two nephews. From what I heard that their parents had died from accident and Aunt Cass took care of them. She sure is an independent woman, taking care of them all by herself. "Tadashi! She's here! Can you bring her upstairs?" she suddenly called to the kitchen.
"OK! Coming!"

A shout replied back to her and out came a person who suddenly made my heart skip a beat. For the first time, it was so serious, and it can't stop beating so fast. At the very first moment he came out, I could see the sparking aura around him. Obviously, my face now's turning red and my forehead began to forming out sweat. I can't even look into his eyes, I can't.
I mean, how can someone be so perfect?!

"Tadashi, this is Jessi. Like I had told you before, she will be staying with us for her studies. Jessi, this is Tadashi, my nephew. I have another younger nephew, Hiro, he should be upstairs right now. Both of them are my genius boy." Aunt Cass introduced while hugged her nephew.
"Thanks for the compliment, Aunt Cass." the guy named Tadashi laughed and then walked towards to me. "Hi Jessi, I'm Tadashi. Nice to meet you."

He then reached out for a handshake. I looked at his hand and slowly reaching out for it. As soon as both of our hand touches, there was a spark feeling going over my body. "Nice to meet you too." I replied back as I managed to keep my cool.

I think this is what you call, love at first sight.

Aunt Cass call me out, it must be the guest who's going to live with us had arrived. Great timing to get away from Amy. I quickly walked out from the kitchen and meet the guest who now with Aunt Cass.

And there she was, For the first time I met her, she was quite plump and cute at the same time. With her glasses and her short hair made her face look round and cute.

After all the introduction, she then accepted my hand shake and I felt a spark flowing over my body. I somehow couldn't take my eyes off her, at the same time, there was this warm feeling in my chest. What could it be?