First hang out

I'm getting use to the school... I think. No, still not get use to it. I still don't dare and I've been following Tadashi like a duckling as I don't dare to go on my own. So embarrassing.
And now, I have no mood to study, I just can't concentrate. I need something fun to motive. But what?

"Jessi!" Tadashi called.
"Huh? Wh-what?! What happen?" I got started by his sudden call.
"My friend is going to have some meal at the burger king. Do you want to come along?" He invited me.

That's when I realized that I haven't eaten since this morning that my stomach suddenly to make some noise. A little bit of embarrassed I accepted and went along with him together with his friends are waiting.

I'm not gonna lie, this will be my first time ordering at Burger King. I like fast food but burger is not really my thing. Yes they have meat but the sauce will make mess on my hand. "What would you like to eat?" Honey Lemon asked when she and Tadashi was about to go to the counter to make some order.
"Er... Soft drinks and french fries will be fine." I said.
"No burger? You should get one. Especially the double cheese." She recommended.
"I'm fine. Burger not really my thing." I politely declined.
"Ok then." And like that, she went with Tadashi and order without asking again.

Was I a bit too much? Should I had just order like them too.
"It's fine." Gogo said as if she could read my mind. "Your choice, we don't force so just woman up."
"Ah... Right." I said.

Few minutes later, the both of them came back with two trays and occupied the whole table. "Enjoy everyone, there's alot to share." Honey Lemon said as she carefully distributed the drinks first, trying to remember who is whose first.
"Alright! Come to papa!" Freddy said while taking a huge bite one of the burger.
"Here's your drink Jessi. We make the french fries as a sharing portion if you don't mind." Honey Lemon said as she gave me my drinks.
"That's fine, I don't really eat much of the fries."
"Great... And also... This is for you."

She handed me a small fried balls called 'cheezy tots'. A round potatoes with cheese in it. And it taste quite amazing too and more importantly, no sauce. "Thanks but, I didn't order that."

She then whispered to my ears and said, "Tadashi ordered it for you."

My heart. Aiyeeeee!!!!

"Burger is not my thing."
That's what I heard from Jessi. I remember she said she was hungry so ordering a burger should be filled up her hunger but why? I have a lots of thoughts about it and while I was waiting for our turn, I heard one of the couple on the other side, saying something like this.

"No, not today."
"I though you like burger."
"Yeah, but I don't want the sauce on my hand. Maybe I should get cheezy tots. They're nice too."
"But isn't it the same thing that you use your hand?"
"At least is not sauce."

Is that the reason? But that make sense too. I should order that for her.
"Hmm? Tadashi, we didn't order that." Honey Lemon realized.
"That one is for Jessi." I said... Oh no.

"Oooo~ I see." She smirked at me.
"Please, keep it to yourself." I blushed.
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. She quite nice, and I approve her."
"What are you? My mom?"
"As a friend... Come on" she laughed.