First Tour

It was a quiet morning and I was reading my 'textbook' about technologies, etc that I totally don't know what-am-I-doing-in-my-life. How can a dumb girl like me, be reading such a difficult book? While I was reading such a difficult book, Hiro then placed a hot chocolate and donut on my table. "Aunt Cass wants you to have this. She sees you having a hard time and wants you to relax." Hiro said as he sat down in front of me.

"Thanks, Hiro," I said and I noticed he's looking at the book I'm reading. "It was quite a hard book right?"

"Are you serious?! That's like reading a baby book! You're having a hard time reading this?!"  he said.

Ouch! I forgot he's a genius. And it hurts straight to my heart and not I felt like I'm the idiot. While I'm blaming myself, I got noticed when Hiro suddenly shouts in pain and saw Tadashi had just hit his little brother head hard. "Ow! Why you do that for Tadashi!?"

"You can't compare your brain to any normal people's brain. If only you use your brain on your education." Tadashi sighed.

"Studies are for the nerd." Hiro stuck out his tongue and quickly ran back upstairs. Watching the two siblings fighting, I missed my siblings already.

"So what are you reading?" Tadashi said as he sat down and scanned through the cover, "Ah~ the basic. Do you have anything that you don't understand?"

"All of it. I really don't understand what in the world are they saying." I said and he laughed. "Not funny. I really try my best already. I'm not the type who understand everything in one go."

While we both were talking, Aunt Cass came out from the kitchen and as she saw Tadashi was here, she then called him, "Good timing, Tadashi. Can you do me a favour? Bring Jessi out for a tour around here so that she can get used to this place."

"Right now?" Tadashi questioned.

"I was actually going to bring her out today, but I suddenly have a big order so I need to do it today. So I'll leave Jessi to you."

Just like that, Aunt Cass disappeared into the kitchen and you can hear the sound of placing the metal bowls and ingredients down on the table, all we could do is to stare at each other and then laughed. "Well, you heard her. Let me show you around this place then." Tadashi finished laughing and stood up.

And so, I went out with him, starting with the park near the cafe, and there's a lake, a perfect place for a picnic. Moving forward, there were all different types of shops which caught my interest, like those pet shop, book store, grocery store and also a cinema nearby too. Awesome, those places are all my favourite, especially the grocery store. I get excited when I looked over vegetables and meat like this, I get to know their price and in my head, I'll begin to think about what should I cook for my next meal.

Weird for a girl like me to like to shop at the grocery store instead of shopping for handbags or makeup. I even took a peek at Tadashi... does he feel weird to see a girl who likes to go to this kind of place?

From the looks of his face, why is he smiling?

It was my luck. When I heard Aunt Cass wanted to bring Jessi out for the tour, in my head I was like 'NOOOOOO'!!!!! And then when she said she couldn't and asked me to take her, I'm already 'YESSSSSSSS'!!!!!

Back to reality, I brought her to the nearby surrounding of my house, it was a great place where my house is close to almost everything. The first place is the park where there were a lake and a row of the cherry blossom tree. Many people will come there and enjoy their jog or taking their dogs for a walk and even having a picnic there too. There were a few cherry blossom flowers left on the tree branch, Jessi quickly took out her phone and just as she was about to take a photo, a small breeze blew and the flower dropped to the ground.

I thought she would be disappointed, but she quickly picked it up and take a photo of it on her hand. She then looked at me and said, "Tadashi, look! I got a flower!"

Oh My Heart!!! How can she be so cute? Getting excited over a small flower. She is so totally different from the rest of the girls I know who try to get close to me.

Next stop, I brought her to the place where most girls love to shop for bags, clothes and jewellery. "We can go in and look around if you like," I said.

"Meh. Not interested." Jessi looked at it with boredom and get excited when she saw a pet shop next to it. "Puppy~! Oh, look book shop! Let's have a look inside!"

Quite surprising, this is not what I expected, she has no interest in fashion but gets excited over puppies and book shop. Ok, gonna remember that next time when I want to hang out with her. Note it down.

Showing her the cinema, the nearby cafe, the nearest mall. That's almost everything I could show her on foot. The time is almost lunchtime, both the road and the street are getting crowded, she immediately grabbed at the edge of my sleeves, worried that she might get lost. I give no reaction but in my mind, I'm screaming already. 

We almost arrived back to our cafe where she stopped me by pulling my shirt. It was a strong pull for me to notice and stopped. "What is it?"

"Is that... a supermarket?" Jessi asked.

"Well, not really a 'Supermarket', but it's a 'Mini market'."

"With fruits and vegetable?"

"Er... yes, and they also sell meat too."

"Let's go in."

"Huh?"

"Let's go! I need to know what they have there! No wait, I don't bring my money. Nevermind, I'll go there next time with my wallet. Come on!" Dragging me into the minimart and began to look carefully every section. 

And that's the first time I stay in a minimart for one hour long and I never get bored with it.