chapter 1

~mikeys pov~

i decided one night to go top side by myself. after everyones asleep ill go. i peaked through my door to see if any one was out there. sadly leo was out there watching space heros and raph is reading a comic book and donnie well i think hes in his lab. i thought they would be asleep by now, guess ill have to wait till a little longer.

~1 hour later~

i looked out again and nobody was out there. "this is my chance" i whispered to myself. i grabbed my skateboard and headed for the exit. almost there just a little bit farther, all of a sudden i heard voices coming from the dojo. it was my brothers! i ran as fast as i could out of there. i looked back and i could here them come after me yelling saying, "mikey where are you going?!" "mikey come back!" "get back here bonehead!!!" i didnt go back i kept going down the sewers till i reached a manhole cover and climbed out. i ran from rooftop to rooftop, i looked back i did not see them any where. "whew i lost them" and i just kept running as far away as possible.

~leos pov~

me, don, and raph were walking out of the dojo when we see mikey going towards the exit with his skateboard and once he saw us he took off in a full run. i was yelling at him saying, "mikey where are you going?!" donnie yelled, "mikey come back!" then raph yelled, "get back here bonehead!!!" and i just looked at raph with the look like-are-you-serious and he just shrugged so we went after mikey. after five minutes of running after him we couldnt see him any more so we ran back to the dojo to tell master splinter.