chapter 10

~mikeys pov~

~shredders lair~

i was at shredders lair waiting to get revenge on my so-called "master" for what he did to megan and TJ. shredder was sitting in his throne, nows my chance.

i sneaked up on him when he got up and turned around to face me. "well hello michelangelo...you have returned" he said. i just narrowed my cold dark eyes at him, "yes master shredder" i replied back. wait why did i say that?! he is not my master!

then dogpound barged into the throne, "master we have company" dogpound growled. "who is it?!" shredder asked angrily. "its those turtles and two girls are with them" dogpound replied back. oh no it cant be, they have to get out of here before shredder hurts them...but most importantly...before i hurt them. "SHREDDER!!!!!!" raph came in yelling his name, anger building up in him. 

when they saw me my brothers looked sad and scared. why are they looking at me like that?

"michelangelo...destroy them" shredder demanded. "yes master"  i obeyed. no no no no no no i cant control it anymore. just then "mikey!" megan and TJ came in yelling my name happily. but when they got a good glimpse of me there expressions faded. "m-m-mikey w-what are you d-doing" megan stutteredas i started to get closer to them ready to attack. 

im sorry guys i tried and failed as a ninja, i failed as a friend, i failed as a student, but i failed as a brother, i hope they forgive me. 

leo came at me first but i landed a blow against his plastron and knocked him down. "dude think about what you are doing" donnie tried to reason with me. "yeah...mikey come back to us" raph said. "mikey is no longer your brother or friend anymore i work for the shredder now" no i do not work for the shredder, and one question...why does my voice sound like that?!?!

"mikey listen to yourself!" raph tried to get me. "yeah...bro you h-have to l-listen to u-us were your b-brothers co-come back home pl-please" leo said standing up still trying to recover from the blow i gave him. "no you are no longer my brothers i already told you that i work for my new master...master shredder, now you all will for the heartache you guys gave me! all the teasing all the hurtful words...when you guys kicked me out!" i said. i felt a tear slide down my cheek. my brothers didnt bother to notice but sure enough megan and TJ did. i heard them gasp and my bros and i turned my attention to them. megan whats wrong leo asked. "mikeys not gone, he is still in there..." she said as she started to walk to me. "...mikey if youre still in there please show us". 

when she said that my eyes flashed to my baby blue eyes then turned back to there cold dark ones. 

"see guys, he wants to get to us...hes hurting on the inside knowing that 'he' will hurt us...but he doesnt want to...whatever we do we have to get the old mikey back. megan said. then TJ stepped forward and said this that really surprised all of us, "it is not his fault that he is doing this...you know the stuff that he was injected with when he got taken by the shredder...well megan you know the day when we got hurt and i left and said i had to do some things and be back later..." "yeah" "...well i went to analyze the stuff and it turned out to be poisonous once entering the body...and well it is slowly killing him" shredder finally spoke up "stop standing there and destroy them!" so i regretted this but now they know its not my fault i do not want to hurt them. but i went to go attack. i attacked leo first and knocked him and the same happened with the others, it went leo, raph, donnie. once i got to the girls they looked sad i didnt want to hurt my best friends. 

"take them to the cells!" shredder ordered. i just nodded and dragged my bros to the cell, and megan and TJ to another cell. as i was about to walk out megan spoke up "mikey please you have to fight this do not let shredder get to you...your family and friends love you have to come back to us" i didnt even bother to turn around, my head hung and then i went out the door. that was the last i heard of him that day.

but one thing is still on my mind why when shredder wasnt looking at me i could be me i wasnt controlled but when he looked at me or if i was in the same building with him, then my body was like his little puppet. it felt like i was trapped and couldnt get out. 

so i decided to go out and run to my favorite roof and just sat there thinking and waiting. 

i have to save my family and friends no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter. my friend made me update it today *cough cough TJ cough cough* haha well let me know if you like it by commenting and voting. 

oh and looked up my best friends book it is called "where it all began. (a hidden kingdom hearts story)" and it is by my bestest friend in the whole wide world @TaylorFreeman4 (known as TJ in my story) 

hope you like it. ill try to update some time soon again. bye!

~megan