chapter 5

~mikeys pov~

man last night was funny hanging out with megan. she is like a 3 year old in a 16 year body. she just loves everything.

she is actually one of my best friends now. we probably have the mist in common than anybody ive ever seen.

she sticks up for me and she helps me she is just amazing.

*knock knock*

"who is it?!" megan asked. "its TJ". "AHHHH TJ COME IN....WAIT A MINUTE...mikey hide until i say you can come out to meet my best friend tj she is awesome.

megan opens the door and a really tall girl walks in with a pink shirt, jeans, and sandles on and has blonde short hair. "ahhhhh tj" megan said as she hugged her friend. "ahhhhh megan" tj hugged back. they just stood there and talked a little bit and smiled at them both. now i know why the best friends its because there both hyper. "tj there is some one i want you to meet...but you have to promise not to freak out or scream...promise me" megan told her friend. "promise" she said as she put one hand up and a hand over her heart. "ok well...mikey come on out!" megan said. i sighed and took a deep breath. "hi im michelangelo but everybody calls me mikey or mike" i told her with a smile, and she looked shocked. "dudette please dont freak out."i told her. she just blinked several times before speaking. "uhhhhhhh........megan?" "yeah?" "do you know hes a turtle." she whispered which i heard and frowned so i decided that they need to talk about it for a while so ill go up to the roof. i started heading for the window to go up to the roof. i looked back and see megan with a sad look on her face and tj well about the same as megan.

so i started to climb the fire escape to the roof. once i got up there i just sat down and started to think like, what were my 'brothers' going to talk about last night, or how are they. then i got an idea i could go to the docks and watch the water. so i went back to megans apartment to tell her where i was gonna go and she just nodded. i said bye and that ill be back later then i headed off for the docks.

i was sitting on one of the roofs just watching out in the water when all a sudden i heard a noise behind me. i jumped up really quick just to find out it was megan and tj. im assuming that they followed me. "hey..." i said sitting and looking back at the water.

"hey" megan and tj said at the same time. "so...you guys followed me?" i asked. " yep" both of them said. "mikey...why did you leave earlier" megan asked me. "well you see i still have alot on my mind and everything ya know dudette." i answered. "yeah i know" she said. "hey mikey...im sorry for earlier...if somebody did what i did to you to me like saying that 'your a turlte' in front of your face that would hurt me to." tj told me. "no its fine tj....i i i well you see....my brothers acouple days ago kicked me out. they think im a traitor which im not. they werent even there." i explained everything that went on until i met tj, and i have to say she looked mad.

"well your brothers are jerks, your a great guy to be around, yeah i know i just met you but megan told me everything yall did together. your a loveable guy and your sweet and if your brothers dont see that than well...they dont deserve ya."she told me which made me smile. "ya tj your right" i said as all three of us did a group hug.

~leos pov~

we saw mikey heading for the docks so we decided to follow. we hid on a nother roof top trying not to be seen by mikey. then we saw to girls walk up behind him, and we saw mikey jump up and then saw the girls and sat back down. they were talking for awhile then we decided to get a little closer to hear what they were saying. what really caught my attention was when one of the girls say, "well your brothers are jerks, your a great guy to be around, yeah i know i just met you but megan told me everything yall did together. your a loveable guy and your sweet and if your brothers dont see that than well...they dont deserve ya." she finished and he looked up at her and smiled. then they got up and did a group hug.

they let go of hugging each other and i assummed they head back to megans apartment. i feel bad for what we did to mikey. but we had no.choice.