chapter 3

~leos pov~

when we woke up the next morning i decided to go see if mikey was back. so i went to his room and knocked. no answer, i knocked again, "mikey...can i come in" yet again no answer. i opened the door to see if he was in there, nope he wasnt in his bed. i walked out into the kitchen he wasnt there either. i walked out to where the tv was at, nope, "WHERE CAN HE BE?!?" i asked frustrated. donnie and raph heard me so donnie came out of his lab and raph came out of his room. "whats wrong leo" donnie asked. "i cant find mikey any where, i know that he left last night but i thought he be back by now!" i said with worry in my voice, "thats it tonight we go look for him".

~9:00 PM~

"ok time to go look for mikey" i said. as we were heading out of the lair splinter called out to us saying looking worried, "be careful my sons, and bring back michelangelo" we all said in unison "hai sensei" then we darted out of the lair.

once we got up top we started running from rooftop to rooftop. "donnie, do u know wheres he at yet?!" raph yelled. "no not yet....wait i found something...." "well?!" raph yelled again. i just looked at him and he just waved me off. "he's in...." donnie gulped loud and looked at us with sad eyes and what i heard him say next made my blood run cold. "....shredders lair" "WHAT?!?" "calm down raph yelling wont get mikey back" i told him. we ran backed to the lair to come up with a plan.

~mikeys pov~

i opened my eyes slowly and was wondering why im here. then everything that happened last night came back to me.

~FLASH BACK~

i was running last night on the rooftops trying to find the perfect spot to ride my skateboard. then all a sudden i heard a noise in the alley down below so i went to go check it out. when i got down there i saw nothing so i bout started to climb back up again a lead pipe hit me in the head. when i opened my eyes my vision was blurry so i couldnt really tell who it was or how many were there. and the last thing i remembered before passing out was "master shredder is gonna be proud...."

~FLASH BACK ENDS~

no i know where im at, im at shredders lair. "oh i see your awake now..." i turned around and i see dog pound looking at me with a smirk on his face. "...im gonna go tell master shredder that our guess has finally awoke." i tried to move but my hands were tied and my first were tied together. i tried to yell after him but i was to choked up to say anything.

"oh well hello turtle..." i looked at shredder in disgust, hatred, and fear. "you may be wondering why youre here..." he continued. "you see i need your help"

i finally spoke "like what"

"ahh thats a good question you see i need your help to get yout brothers here." he said. "never i will never help you" i said with a growl. "ok then might as well let you go....AFTER THIS!!!!" his voice boomed through the building at that last part. he held up his gauntlet and he cut my arms and my legs and the front of my plastron repeatedly. i was so weak i just laid there watching the blood pour out of my wounds.

~??? pov~

i heard screaming in one of the dungeon cells, so i decided to go check it out. it was master shredder hurting one of those turtles. he finally stopped and then left to go to his throne room. so i slipped in and knelt down in front of the cell. "hey..." i began. he looked up at me very slowly, i could tell that he was scared and have been crying because of the pain. "hey" he said back in a weak and raspy voice. "its gonna be alright...i im gonna get you out of there so u can get back home." i said to him. "no...if he finds out you let me out he will hurt you" he said. "ill be fine trust me...so let me look at those wounds and patch you up so u can get home" he just gave me a small but slow nod.

~30 minutes later~

all of the wounds were patched up so i told him "if you want the fastest way out of here without getting caught follow me" and he did. once we were out of the building and in the alley i gave him back his t-phone and his skateboard and his nunchucks. he just gave me a smile and i smiled back. "hey so whats your name?" he asked. "my name is megan, what is yours?" i told him my name and he smiled. "im michelangelo...but you can call me mikey or mike" i smiled at him and then he asked me " so do you got a number" i nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down my number. "if you need a friend or just some one to talk to...give me a call" he smilled and said thank you then he ran off.

~mikeys pov~

i finally got back to the lair, and see leo pacing around worried donnie might be in his lab sensei was in the dojo meditating...im guessing and raph was beating up his punching bag. when leo saw me he ran up to me and hugged me "mikey where have you been....well we know where but how did you escape?" he asked confused. "well i woke up and i was in shredders lair and he beat me cause he wanted me to help him to get to you guys and i said no so he beat me to a pulp..." "i can see that...but go on" " so i was just laying there and a girl came up to me and patched me up and helped me escape" i finished. "well its a good thing that she was there to help" he said "where are the others i want to say 'im back'" "GUYS GET IN HERE!!!!" leo yelled and everybody came running in and they saw me and froze. "hi dudes...im back" "MIKEY!" don and raph yelled in unison.

i flinched when they tackled me in a hug. i was still hurting well because i got beaten to death. i went to turn on my phone and what happened next made my blood run cold. "hello turtles...its so good that my friend here helped me found your lair" then it shut off. i looked up to see a very sad leo, a very confused donnie, and a very angry raph, "YOU LED HIM HEAR?!" raph yelled. "no...he must have put a tracker in my phone while i was unconsious". "DONT LIE TO US MIKEY!" he yelled again. donnie and leo wouldnt look at me. "raph please...i would never tell him where we live..." i was interrupted by raph "well you did...NICE GOING SHELL FOR BRAINS" tears started to brim my eyes. i cant believe that they dont believe me. leo whispered to donnie and donnie nodded then donnie whispered to raph and raph nodded then finally leo spoke up not leo looking at me. "mikey...me, don, and raph think its best that you leave" he said sadly. "but leo..." i started to protest but i was cut off "no buts mikey...good...bye" i cant believe what i was hearing. i looked at leo and he was still looking at the ground i looked at donnie and he just looked away with tears in his eyes and then i looked at raph he looked me dead in the eye the longest. you could tell that it was anger and sorrow.

i started running for the exit then sunddenly "michelangelo...where are you going" i looked up at him crying then i ran up to him and hugged him. "im sorry sensei but i cant stay here leo, don, and raph, dont trust me...i swear i wouldnt do anything to harm this family...i mean i pull pranks yes but thats who i am but i would never tell anyone our secrets." after that i ran down the sewers then stopped and wondered where i was gonna go. so i decided to call megan. hello...

"megan i i i i...."

whats wrong mikey

"my brothers kicked me out...they dont trust me anymore and i was wondering if i can...

yes mikey if you need a place u can stay with me ill give you my address

" thanks megan"

then i hung up and started to look for her apartment. "found it..." i said she saw me and welcomed me in. "hey mikey!" she said. "hey..." i just looked down. "ok so tell me what happened". so i explained everything and she just hugged me. i was shocked at first but hugged back. she told me that i could sleep on the couch until she can find me somewhere better to sleep at. then with that she said good night and she went in her room, soon after that i found myself alseep not with good dreams either but with nightmares.