chapter 12

~mikeys pov~

"two battles in one day HA! you will never beat me" shredder said. he tossed my brothers aside "you turtles better watch as i kill your brother."

i looked towards my brothers as they looked at me in fear.

'im sorry but i have to do this to save my family and my new friends' i thought to myself. i looked back toward shredder and sighed. i got my nunchucks out and started to charge at shredder. i hit him with everything i got. little by little i was beating him, but this is gonna take a while and i dont have time for this. "SHREDDER!!!!!!" i roared at him with anger building up in me.

i just thought about all the times he hurt my family and friends and i have to make him suffer like he made us suffer. i have to kill him if its the last thing i do. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i screamed as i charged at him. i have to hit him harder and harder and faster and faster. i have to defeat him.

make hime pay. what he has done to megan...to TJ...to my brothers and father....and what he had me do....i almost hurt my family because of him. HE HAS TO PAY!!!!!!

one last swing of my nunchucks and he was knocked out. 'so much for me not be able to beat him HA that stupid shred head is out cold' i though to myself.

i ran over to my brothers and helped them up. they all had tears in there eyes. "dudes why are you guys crying" i asked them. "because m-mikey we thought that y-you were gonna d-die" donnie said. "yeah b-bro were sooo sorry" raph said. i had never seen raph cry before. leo never spoke up instead he pulled me into a bone crushing hug, as he cried. "hey leo its ok" i told him. honestly i never seen any of my brothers cry before. "lets go home" i told them as they all nodded.

we headed to the lair. i hope that megan and TJ are awake when we get back.

~at the lair~

"my sons, i was so worried" splinter said. "sensei!" my brothers said as they ran up to splinter and hugged him, while i went to the lab to see megan and TJ.

"megan? TJ?" i asked.

"MIKEY!!!" both of them yelled as they tackled me in a hug. i just smiled. "hey dudettes, you ok?" i asked. they just nodded. "hey i have an idea" i said.

"which is?" TJ asked.

"how bout we go play some video games" i said with a smiled.

they got up and started racing towards where the tv was.

i walked out just in time as my brothers tackled me. "seriously what is it...tackle mikey day or something?" i asked. "hehe sorry bro...were just glad your ok...and mikey that was awesome" raph said with a grin on his face. "thanks" i said as i smiled back at him. i started to walk off to play video games with megan and TJ when i felt someones hand on my shoulder. i turned around and it was leo. "hey leo whats wrong?" i asked.

"nothing...well i never seen you fight like that before its just that...you were like a whole new person...." leo started. "...and...and...well i guess you not my little brother anymore" leo finished. "wait...what?" i asked confused. "well your not mess everything up mikey anymore...your alot stronger now and more mature" leo said.

"ha no...im still mess everything up mikey...its just that i got mad because what shredder put us through i couldnt handle it anymore and dont worry im still your little brother" i said. he just smiled at me, then i turned back around to megan and TJ saying, "hurry up mikey were gonna start without you" "haha ok im coming, im coming" i said as i ran towards where they were and we played all night till we all fell asleep where were playing at.

my brothers and sensei were watching us and saw that we fell asleep and just smiled. man it sure does feel good to be back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats the last chapter of this book. dont worry ill make a sequal its gonna be called 'Donnies possesion (a sequal to finding mikey)' i should have it up soon. but in the mean time i started a tmnt question and dare book so if you want, comment those questions and dares and dont forget to vote. i promise i will have the sequal up soon. thanks so much for reading my book.

bye!

~megan