Chapter 11

~megans pov~

~shredders lair~

It has been a week now since we last seen mikey. i wonder what happened to him. where could he be?

I was just sitting there thinking while TJ is in the corner holding her knees. she has cuts all over her and shes bruised up pretty bad, and its same with me.

*flash back*

We were just sitting there hoping that mikey or somebody to get us out of here.

But shredder made his daily round on "checking" on us.

Each day he would beat us until we have bruises or at least were bloody.

That man is sooo cruel.

Shredder usually just hit and barely hurt TJ but for me is different.

He cut through my shoulder where it left a big gash through it.

And for leo, donnie, and raph...i have no clue how there doing.

I just sat there crying in pain hoping to get rescued.

*end of flash back*

I was just thinking about all the good times me and mikey played video games, and laughed together. when TJ came over and we had a dance battle.

"SHREDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i heard someone yell that distracted me from my train of thought. it sounded like mikey! After that i felt my eyes starting to close. then i fell into darkness.

~mikeys pov~

I just sat on the roof waiting. i need to control it. i need to control this darkness.

'Ok mikey think, think, you need to control this and save your family an friends' i thought to myself.

But how? how can i control this? well i mist go back to shredders lair and try to fight him if i can control myself or not i have to save my brothers and my friends.

I got up and started running back to shredders lair and i crashed through a window.

"SHREDDER!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. im pretty sure that it shook the whole building.

"Well hello michelangelo...it has been a week where have you been?" shredder asked me. "none of your business...now give me back my family and friends!" I retorted back to him. "what if i dont?" he asked me.

"ILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!!!!" i snapped. "If you want to fight then by all means lets fight" he said.

We started to fight. i can actually control my body now i think i can get rid of this syrum that is inside me. My dark eyes started to flash back to there regular baby blue eyes every time i striked at the shredder. by the looks of it im winning...never get in between my family and friends.

One last hit and......shredder is down for the count. i actually beat him. i actually beat him!

Now time to save my brothers, megan and TJ.

I ran as fast as i could to the cells to see my brothers and friends on the ground unconscious. I have to get them out of here but how. i cant carry them all out.

Ok i got an idea ill take megan and TJ out first and run to the lair then come back for my brothers. so i picked megan and TJ up and ran as fast as i could to the lair.

I got to the manhole cover and set the girls down so i could open it.

Once we got down in the sewer i started to run again to the lair. i finally saw light, we became closer and closer to the entrance. "SENSEI!" i yelled out. at that master splinter came out of the dojo.

"Michelangelo!" master splinter came running over to me surprised that i have returned "where are your brothers?" he asked me. "there still at shredders lair i couldnt carry all of them at once so i have to go back and get them" i told him

He just nodded and took megan and TJ out of my arms and took them to the lab. now i have to go back to get my brothers.

I got to where the cells are and i couldnt find them anywhere. where could they be they were just right here?!

I heard an evil laugh behind me "well you thought you could beat me! well think again turtle" shredder said. "WHERE ARE MY BROTHERS!" i yelled at him full of rage. "oh you mean leonardo, raphael, and donatello?" he said. i could tell he was smirking behind his mask.

"GIVE ME MY BROTHERS NOW!" i yelled. shredder finally stepped out of the shadow and guess who he had? he had my brothers all tied up. they were finally awake and they looked at me scared.

"IF YOU HURT MY BROTHERS I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" i couldnt see them like that, they just looked helpless and scared. "hahaha you cant kill me" he said laughing. "you wanna bet" i retorted back to him.

"Two battles in one day HA! you will never beat me" shredder said. he tossed my brothers aside "you turtles better watch as i kill your brother"

----------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Hahaha sorry taylor! find out next chapter to see what will happen to mikey. will he destroy shredder once and for all...or will he be defeated.

~megan