Maestro x Magic!Guitarist! Reader!

Play the song when I say so XD
______________________________________

You had been staying in the small house for a few months. Though it was small, it had about three layers. Honestly, your favorite place to go is underneath the stairs, where you kept your oak, wooden guitar.

Nobody knew that you could play the guitar as well as sing.  You were to shy to tell the others. You shared a room with Maestro as there weren't any more spare rooms.

To be honest, how can I say this, you had a small, wait no, HUGE crush on him. The way he spoke, the way he dressed, his personality, the list was endless.

You were sitting in the small room underneath the stairs, tuning your guitar. You were also scrolling through your music when you found a song that you knew very well. "It's been awhile since I've sang this song, might as well give it a go," you said to yourself.

You hit play on the app you used as the song began to play.

(Play song now)

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away~

The other night dear, when I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms
When I awoke dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried~

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away~

You kept singing and playing, happy that you were by yourself, Or so you thought.
You kept in pace with the song until it suddenly cut off, and you began to play by yourself. You didn't notice it.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away~

The song ended when you heard whispers outside of the small door. You hadn't noticed that your eyes were flaring (S/C) (soul colour). You slowly opened the small door to see everyone standing there, shocked at what you could do. All of them but one, teleported away to hide their shocked faces.

Maestro stood there, literal stars in his eyes. "Th-Thouest are amazing."

He went to help you up, but before he could, you teleported away and onto your bed with the guitar.

//TimeSkip//

It had been about ten minutes before you heard a knock on the door. Truthfully, you had just been sitting on your bed crosslegged. You quickly bounced up into the air and hid under the duvet covers.

Maestro had opened the door, only to see a lump on the bed under the blankets. From underneath the covers, you began blushing like a crazy madman.

Slowly, he scuttled over to your bed and lifted the covers off of you and asked, "Why would thou hide sucheth a great talent?"

You had no idea how to answer that. Should you lie to him and tell him that you just didn't feel comfortable when around others.

Or should you tell him the truth, that your magic goes haywire and causes chaos when you play your music.

You chose option two.

"Maestro, I keep my talent a secret because, when I play my music, chaos happens. My magic goes haywire and wreaks havoc everywhere I go," you explained as the warm tears dribbled down your petite face.

He just sat there staring at you with wonder in his eyes. You two were very close to each other. But that changed when he decided to close the gap.

You sat there, shocked, but you still melted into the passionate kiss.

"I don't careth if your magic goes haywire, I love you for you (Y/N)."

The tears were still flowing from your (E/C) orbs.

Before more began to fall, you heard a click.

Standing in the doorway, were Swap and Fell.

Swap had a strange device in his hands.

A camera.

"I'm going to kill them both," You politely said as the two were surrounded in (F/C).

Suddenly, the both began to levitate and be thrown down the stairs while screaming, "Worth It!"

You shut turned back towards Maestro and pouted before saying.
"More kisses please."

He rolled his eyes, quickly pecked your lips, and disappeared into thin air.

"GOD DAMMIT MAESTRO!"

"Hey, no cussing!" You heard Swap yell from downstairs.

This was going to be the start of a beautiful relationship.

______________________________________
This.was.so.cute! I made it full of fluff at the end.

Until next time and don't for get to request!

Baiiiii!!!