Headcanons

Prompt- Cuddling

WingDing-

He won't want any cuddles unless he is really stressed out, but either way, you always receive a small cuddle session at the end of the day.

Stars-

Will want cuddles from you when he's tired and feels lonely. You always agree and end up falling asleep on each other.

Swap-

Will try to get cuddles from you all the time. Nearly 24/7 is spent with you both cuddling and singing to each other.

Fell-

He won't admit it, but he absolutely loves to cuddle you. Even when he's mad, he always finds the time to have a cuddle session.

SF-

Though everyone hates him with his over excessive flirty personality, you had somehow made a softspot for him. He tries not to flirt with lust around you, because he knows you don't like it. But with every cuddle session comes with lots of nose kisses.

Maestro-

When you two are cuddling, he loves to sing you to sleep, and when you do, he carries you bridle style to your room and cuddles against you for some sleep.

B-

When the cuddles begin, there's no getting out. He likes to tickle you by slithering his snek tongue across your cheek. To you, its adorable. To the other guys, its disgusting.

Welp I just made my life a piece of shxt once again...

Blep...