Gaster Gang x DJ! Demon! Reader

Requested by Awalker106 , hope you like it!!!

It was quiet. Oh so very quiet in the small house. The entirety of the home was succumbed to silence as the guys sat on the couch, staring at the contraption resting on your lap.

"Well, do you guys know what it is?" You broke the silence as Fell and SF leaned over the couch, messing with the small buttons.

"We have no clue at all (Y/N), mind telling us what it is exactly so we can get back to doing our work?!" Wingdings scolded you.

Your massive wings wrapped around everyone's torso's pulling them in closer as you slapped the boys' hands away from the kit.

"It's a turntables set, you make music with it!" You explained cheerfully. You flicked the switch on the dashboard and it began to glow a bright neon blue.

They all awed in anticipation as they watched you work your magic. You flicked another switch, music blasting from the speakers you had set up. Let's just say everyone almost fell off the couch.

"Geez woman, warn us next time!" Fell screeched, his left eye growing a bright red.

"Watch it Fell, you do remember what happened last time?" Stars  said, death glaring Fell.

"Yeah, yeah whatever..."

You began to slide the discs, they made a scratchy noise as the music strum perfectly along with it.

You began to tap your feet to the rhythm, clapping your hands every so often as your tail swished around behind you.

You set it on one of the other tracks you've created, a futuristic upbeat melody struck against the speakers as you began to bob your head to the beat.

After a moment or two, the others joined in, creating a rhythmic beat to the song.

The track slowly came to an end and you switched the turntables off, resting your blacklight headphones on tour shoulders.

"Wowie, (Y/N)! That was amazing!" Swap awed, hugging you tightly.

"Aww thanks Swap!"

You stood up from the couch and left the room, heading back upstairs into your humble abode!

The others followed you closely behind, it was like a little pack of stray puppies following their mother with pleading eyes and curious looks.

You switched your bedroom light on and sat the turntables onto your desk with a loud thud.

"That'll do for now," you said, "I'm gonna get some shut-eye, I suggest you all do too."

They nodded in response and bolted away from your room. Weird. You shut your door once more and climbed into bed, the light flickering off as you were lulled to sleep.

Timeskip

Your eyes fluttered open as small snores could be heard beside you. In fear, you sat up quite quickly and cane to an adorable sight.

The guys were asleep next to with their arms wrapped around your torso. And thank the heavens Swapfell was sprawled out onto the floor. Jesus Christ.

You sighed and smiled, lying back down to get some more sleep.

Aw heccins 2 chapters in one day, aw hell.

So thus is the second, I have one more request to do and then there are 2 more that are free, so I suggest you request now before the book closes once an for all!