Kisses

Decided to add some prompts for y'all.

WingDings-

he enjoys short pecks, but when he needs to feel loved, he will drag you into the most passionate kiss ever (leaving you a blushing mess 😂)

Swap-

Will drag you into the kitchen and during random moments, he will kiss your ears, cheeks or lips, just to get you flustered

Fell-

He doesn't really like kisses, but when he wants them, he wants them. Sometimes when no one is around, he'll kiss you quickly and then the two of you will be tomatoes afterwards. His favorite areas are your lips and cheeks.

Blindy-

He loves kissing you. His types of kisses are either short and sweet, or long and passionate. Either way, he just loves to kiss you. His favorite spots are your lips, cheeks and nose.

Note to self, sometimes he will lick your cheek with his snek tongue and get very protective

Stars-

When the two of you are doing something together, he loves to sneak quick pecks. His main area's are your lips, cheeks, forehead and shoulders.

Maestro-

Long kisses are his favorite. His favorite spots are your nose, forehead and cheeks. He doesn't really like kissing you in front of the others, but when you're alone, he will spread kisses all over your face. It will, I repeat, will tickle.

Swapfell-

He will kiss you. He will sometimes French kiss you, leaving you looking like an idiot. He doesn't care when it's in front of the others, he just cares about you.

He can be very protective of you and will follow you around like a little lost puppy. His favorite spots to kiss you are your lips, nose, forehead, neck and shoulders

I really needed to post more to this book. I really am trying but, I just haven't been in the mood to write.

I really am sorry for my lack of writing and trust me, I'm not ending this book.

Anyway,

Adios!