F/n's Unwanted Reunion!

One afternoon, F/n was seen training Joan in his and Goodwitch's classroom. Blocking the blonde knight's attacks with his shield, he then used Hidden Thorn to shoot a quick, silent lighting round behind her.

F/n:*in his mind* Alright, now the Glyph needs some time to set up.

F/n grabbed Joan by her shoulders and threw her behind him, the blonde landing on her back.

F/n:*chuckles* Come on, is that all you got? You're a strong girl. Just show me that.

Joan got back up and charged at F/n. The male just shook his head and blocked another attack before he threw her towards the proximity glyph he fired a moment ago. Joan was then electrocuted and knocked down with a shield bash from F/n.

F/n:Look, Ms. Arc. You can't just rush into combat like that. People will take advantage of your inexperience and take you down. We'll work on that some other day, alright?

Joan:*groans and gets up* Yes, sir.

F/n:Other than that, your striking is pretty well. So, that's a positive. Alright, see you Monday.

Joan:By-Bye, sir.

After Joan left, F/n went over to his desk to do some more evidence searching.

F/n:Alright, I hope my source has something interesting in these files.

???:What are you doing, Mr. L/n?

F/n looked up to see Goodwitch standing in front of his desk.

F/n:Looking for some striking evidence. Just for the SDC.

Glynda:Do you mind if I ask why?

F/n:*rolls eyes* Well after what Jackass Schnee and his family of jizzheads did to me, I'll be making the SDC face a permanent shutdown.

Glynda:Permanent?

F/n:Well, maybe not permanent. Depending on what I find, then I'll use this evidence to instead get them fired for their jobs and take over the SDC for myself so I can fix any shit they've destroyed. I mean either way, I win.

Glnyda:Well, good luck with that. I have some things to do myself, so you have a nice day.

F/n:You too, Madam.

After she left, F/n took out a folder and read through a certain paper.

F/n:Whoa! Well, shit. So, Jackass used this charismatic approach on Grandpa Nicholas and my so-called "mother" just to take the Schnee name and the company for himself. Hm, well I'll give him something to be jealous about soon enough.

Suddenly...

Ozina:Mr. L/n, would you mind coming up to my office? Somebody wants to see you.

F/n:Tch. I swear to Oum if it's those bastards...

F/n picked up his files and took them to Ozina's office with him, just in case.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n walked into Ozina's office and...

F/n:FUCK!

Inside the office was his, "family", excluding Winter.

F/n:So...you bastards have some damn nerve coming here to see me after six years of abuse and ten years of not trying to find me, huh? Schnees really are just pathetic.