Meet The Parents!

One day, F/n was seen talking on the Scroll with somebody.

F/n:Good. Do make sure you do have security there in case of a altercation or anything similar please.

Jenny:I will, F/n. I'm looking forward to what you have to say Friday.

F/n:Thank you, Jenny. *hangs up* Perfect. Just a few more factors and I'll have what I want.

F/n was then about to get to work on something, but Goodwitch then came in and called for him.

Glynda:Mr. L/n. Come out to the courtyard.

F/n:Why?

Glynda:You don't know? Today is "Parents Day" and I think it's best if you came and met your students parents.

F/n:*sighs* Work will have to wait then. Alright. *stands up* I'm coming. Just a moment.

F/n went inside his office and looked inside to see Iri, who was playing with some stuffed animals including her favorite stuffed bunny.

F/n:Come on, Iri. It's time to meet some new people.

Iri:Okay, Daddy.

F/n went to pick her up as she held her bunny in her arms. He then left the classroom with her and Goodwitch and they left for the courtyard.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n was later seen standing in the courtyard with Weiss and Iri, the trio watching the other students talking with their parents. Surprisingly, F/n can hear students chatter to them about him.

Student #1:I mean, he's really cool. He's a great teacher.

Student #2:I saw the way he fights twice and he's awesome.

Student #3:He's, like, the best teacher ever.

F/n:Hm. I'm THAT liked for real?

Weiss:The students do seem to like you, brother. I mean, the things you teach us. how willing you are to be a personal combat trainer, and other things seem to help you earn the trust of them.

F/n:Hm, good points there. *looks around* Surprisingly, your mother isn't here. Probably too ashamed to even face me anymore.

Weiss just nodded. Suddenly, somebody dashed over to the two.

Ruby:Hey, Mr. L/n! Come meet my parents.

F/n:What?

Ruby:I want you to meet my parents! And they want to meet you!

Before F/n could say anything else, Ruby dragged him off to the direction of her parents. Weiss quickly followed them. Then, F/n and Ruby made it over to Yang and four older females. F/n recognized them at once.

F/n:Oh! Team STRQ, right?

The four women turned to him and...went pink.

Summer:*nods* That's right, Mr. L/n.

F/n:Well, nice to meet you all. *turns to Quill* Hey, Quill.

Quill:What's up, guy?

F/n;Well, it's nice to meet the parents of two of my students.

Raven:Well, it is nice to meet who's teaching my daughter.

Tea:Speaking of it, Ruby and Yang aren't causing you any trouble are they?