Evidence! Helping Out Some More!

(F/n's POV)

Well, it's been about a day since I had gotten rid of Team CRDL and nearly a week since I had handed my "father" and "brother" over to the Faunus of Menagerie, with no means to defend themselves (Like I give a shit about them anyway). That's three out of five people out my way of getting what I want. Soon, the SDC will be in MY hands and things between Humans and Faunus will be peaceful.

Aside from all that, today is Friday, a day before the beginning of the weekend, which is right before the students are allowed the next week off. As of right now, I was currently helping Joan work on her striking. And she was doing a good job on it, too. Me and her are now training partners since her friend Ms. Nikos said she was leaving her in my hands considering that I had a sword and shield like she did (yet, she had that spear that can turn into a sword as well).

(No One's POV)

F/n:*freezes her feet* Well, your striking sure has improved Ms. Arc, along with your patience in combat.

Joan:*blushes again* Thanks, sir. *struggles against the ice* Um, s-sir? I need some help.

F/n:Oh, sure thing.

F/n grabbed her hand and pulled her free from the ice. However when his hand had locked wit hers...

Joan's face was redder than before and her heart was practically beating loud enough for F/n to possibly hear it.

Joan:Th-Thanks, si-sir. *quickly runs out*

F/n:Hm. *in his mind* I'm starting to assume that a number of my students have a crush on me. Oh, well.

F/n took out his Scroll and called somebody.

Kira:Hello?

F/n:Kira, is everything okay down there?

Kira:Everything's alright. Why do you ask?

F/n:I mean, is everything okay since my "father" and "brother" are down there? What have you all done with them so far?

Kira:Well, the Faunus mostly just threw things at them and even struck them a number of times. After all that, we allowed Khan to lock them up, chain them up, whip them, and treat them just like animals, like we figured she would.

F/n:*chuckles* Good. We'll continue on what I said I'll do for the Faunus. For now, continue to mercilessly torture them. I'll be down there soon to mock them myself.

Kira:Alright, have a good day sir.

F/n:You too. *hangs up* Good. Just the way I want things to be. *thinks* Hmm, now what? *snaps fingers* I know.

F/n left his classroom and went to the courtyard to board a Bullhead so he can go to Atlas.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n was seen walking back to the Schnee Manor.

F/n:Alright, time to get the photos I need for my upcoming speech.

F/n then walked through the entrance of the manor and was once again greeted by Klein.

Klein:F/n, back again I see.

F/n:*smiles* I am. Is Willow here?

Klein:She is.

F/n:Good. Have you kept the manor in order like I asked?

Klein:Yes, I have.

F/n:You know something? Now, I fully see why the family had hired you. You do your job really well.