🌧️💜Jimin

||You Are My Eyes||
Jimin x blind!fem!reader ✭

*****

Requested by chocolatechaneil! 💜💜
so bbg ik you didn't specifically say to do a blind reader but when you said that thing about his voice I immediately wanted to do a blind!reader oneshot so I hope you don't mind too much ily 💞

*****

Slight trigger Warning of bullying in the beginning.

*****

18 years ago...
"Get out of our way, no eyes!" A boy shouted at you as he pushed you down. The wooden pellets that covered the ground of the playground dug into your exposed skin.

"Yeah! You need eyes in order to play on a playground!" You heard another boy say, which caused his friends to laugh.

"How about you go be blind somewhere else and let the kids who can actually see be here!" A third boy added. You felt tears prick your eyes as you hugged your legs close to your body.

The playground wasn't too far from your house, and so your aunt, who was babysitting you for the day, decided that you should be fine if she stayed home, and if you needed her, she would be able to hear you if you called for her.

Being afraid of the boys beating you up if you called for help, you just stuck to wrapping your arms around your trembling frame. Your aunt actually noticed the boys surrounding you, and she was mad beyond words. She was going to storm over to the playground and personally talk to each of the boys' mother after she gave them a stern reprimanding. Before she could even slide open the back door, she saw a different little boy approach from behind the three boys. If you weren't blind, you would be able to see him, but you couldn't tell he was approaching.

"Guys, she's blind. She's just trying to have some fun. Can't you leave her alone?" The boy's rather soothing voice entered your ears, and your ears perked up at his voice.

"Oh yeah? And what's it to ya?!" A boy turned around and shouted at him.

"She can't help the fact that she's blind, you idiots! Can you not be such pieces of crap and just let her do her own thing? There's plenty room for four kids." The fourth boy said.

There was a moment of silence before you heard the boys collectively sigh. "This isn't over, no eyes. We'll leave you alone for now, but if we see you back here after today, you're gonna be in trouble." A boy spat at you before you heard three sets of footsteps walking away.

"Hey, are you okay?" The boy with the soothing voice asked as he approached you. You slowly lifted up your head and wiped away at your tears.

"I-I... I d-don't know..." You said as your lip started to quiver.

"Hey, it's okay, they're gone now. Are you hurt? Do you need help up?" You heard him quietly ask as he sounded closer to you. You assumed he sat down next to you or something.

"I don't know..." You repeat, your lip still quivering. The feeling of his thumb brushing against your soft cheek had startled you, but you didn't make the effort to move away.

The boy, noticing how he startled you, smiled (unbeknownst to you) and gently pried your hands away from your legs so he could help you up. "I'm sorry, I probably should've told you I was going to do that. I'm not gonna hurt you, by the way."

You usually have a very hard time trusting people, being it evident you have absolutely no clue what they look like, but a wave of calmness washed over your entire being, and you got the gut feeling that you could trust him. "I-I w-was just trying to g-go on.. the swings.." You sniffled.