🌓💜🍏Yoongi

||A Different Kind of Body||
Yoongi x fem!reader ✭

*****

Car Mechanic AU

*****

Yes, this oneshot is inspired by yet again, another dream 😂😂

*****

"Remind me again why you're taking me to an auto mechanic when you know how to fix cars yourself?"

"Because, (y/n), I don't have time, and you need to learn how to take care of your own car since you're 23 and out of college now." Your dad sternly told you from the driver's side.

"Okay, but first of all, why are you driving my car? Second of all, if you're talking about about changing a tire and things like that, I already know. You taught me when I was a teen." You said back to him.

"Because, first of all," He said, mocking you. "I need to make sure this auto mechanic person is teaching you properly. Second of all, yes, I know that, but you need to know more since you're officially out of college."

"Wh-... Dad if someone is working in an auto repair shop I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing..." You sassily reply. Your father wanted to say something back to you, but he didn't want to cause a scene as he pulled into the author repair shop.

He slowly moved forwards until the person who was guiding him signaled for him to stop.

"(L/n). The 2 o'clock appointment." Your dad said after he rolled down the window to talk to the person. The person merely nodded after looking over a clipboard.

"Let me get Yoongi," You almost missed the name as they turned away to find the person.

After a couple of minutes, the person came out of one of the back rooms with a male that you found to be very hot. I mean, his slightly sweaty mint colored hair, the nicely fitting grey tee with oil stains on it, the dark blue jeans, the red rag hanging over his shoulder?! This man should me a model!

You were ripped from your daydreaming when you heard the driver's side door shut after your father got out to meet the male. Not wanting to seem rude, you also got out of your car. After you shut your door, you stood relaxed with your arms crossed.

"I'm presuming you're (y/n)?" The male, Yoongi if you were remembering correctly, turned and spoke to you.

"Yes sirree," You smirk at him. Yoongi returned your smirk, but only for a second before he turned back to your father.

"So what's the problem?" Yoongi asked.

"I think there is something wrong with her car's engine. Sometimes a rattling like noise can be heard." Your father expressionlessly told Yoongi. The male quickly glanced at you before looking down at your car's hood. While still looking at the hood, he walked over and effortlessly lifted the hood of your car. As he did so, you couldn't help but internally drool over his arm muscles that had made an appearance. "Do you mind showing her what you're doing as you're doing it? I want her to learn how to fix her car in case she ever needs to. Just the basics and all that."

Yoongi continued staring down at the engine before looking over at you and winking. "Yeah, that's no problem."

"Great." Was all your father said. Yoongi looked at your father as if expecting him to walk away or something, but when your father just continued to stand there, Yoongi gently grabbed your wrist and pulled you over to be at his side. Your father raised one of his eyebrows at the contact, but neither you nor Yoongi saw. It's not like either of you would care if you did.