🌧️💜🍋Jimin

||You Deserve Better||
Jimin x fem!reader ✭

*****

Requested by Klootz and dedicated to chocolatechaneil 💞💞

*****

You texted your boyfriend of nearly 5 months earlier in the day that your boss wanted you to stay behind to help close the store. He said he would pay you for your time, and you needed the money, so you accepted.

It was about a little past 9pm that you were finally on your way home. Since the store you worked at was only a few blocks away from your apartment complex, you always walked home.

You greeted the person at the front desk with tired eyes. He could clearly see the forming bags under them.

"Oh, hey (y/n). You're back late. Tough day at the shop?" He asked.

"Not exactly," You admitted. "My boss just asked me to stay behind, and I couldn't deny him since I needed the money." You said, weakly smiling at him.

"Well, don't overwork yourself, ya hear? I get that you need the money but you're still just a human, not a robot. Promise me you'll take it easy soon?"

Your smile widened as you looked down at your feet. "Thanks, Johnny. I promise." And with that, you waved goodbye to him before walking up the flight of stairs to your apartment that you shared with your boyfriend on the fifth floor.

At this time, you expected your boyfriend, Daehwan, to be sleeping, as he started his job at about 7 in the morning, but when you heard muffled noises of what sounded like a male and a female voice, you paused in confusion.

'It's pretty late, the no noise policy starts at 8pm. Who are they?' You wondered to yourself as you took off your shoes and your jacket by the front door. You figured that heading to your shared bedroom would lessen the noises somewhat, but they only gotten louder.

"Ok, the fuck?" You wondered out loud as the noises didn't quiet, but, in fact, got louder.

By the time you reached the door to your bedroom, your heart practically skipped a beat when you pressed your ear against the door to listen in. Your heart was beating rather loudly, but through the door you could hear the squeak of a mattress, and muffled breathy moans. Letting your anxiety take over your thoughts, you wished it was just your boyfriend watching porn, but you had had enough when the same female voice you heard from earlier moaned the name of your boyfriend. You wasted no time in stepping back only to swing the door open.

You stood in obvious shock when the equally shocked faces of your boyfriend and some random woman you never met before stared back at you from on your bed.

You stood there, in the awkward silence, for about three seconds, gathering the fact that you just caught your boyfriend cheating on you before wordlessly turning around to collect your essentials so you can go somewhere else. You wouldn't stay in this horrible place after you just caught your boyfriend pounding another woman into your bed. Your bed.

"Wait, (y/n)! I-It's not what it l-looks like!" Daehwan said as he quickly put on his boxers so he can follow after you.

Instead of saying anything back to him when he grabbed your arm in a desperate attempt to stop you from leaving, you turned around as soon as you felt the contact and you slapped him right on his cheek. All of your pent up frustration was put into that slap, so the sound of the slap could be heard all the way to the bedroom, to where his lady friend still sat awkwardly in bed.