🍋Taehyung

||Bet||
Taehyung x fem!reader ✭

*****

Tan, Tae's dog, is so adorable but also so sassy at the same time for such a little dog. Like when Tan just runs into Tae's lap, like that's a big mood Tan--

*****

"I bet that you can't go the entire month without cursing." Taehyung, your best friend since like ever, smirked and crossed his arms over his chest as he sat from the seat across the table from you.

"Pfft! You think that's a challenge to me?!" You snorted in disbelief. He raised his one eyebrow as if to say 'Why are you so confident right now?'. You lean forward in your seat without uncrossing your own arms. "Challenge. Accepted." You say, confidently.

Taehyung continues to stare at you with his one raised eyebrow for several seconds before he threw his head back and let out a hearty laugh. "You wouldn't even last a week!" He managed to say in between periods of laughter.

"Pfft, says you!" You snorted again. "Alright, the bet is on, Sloth!"

"I'm gonna laugh so hard once you lose, Robin!" He retorted.

So here's the thing with the nicknames, when you and Taehyung were just wee little children, your first meeting was a rather unique one. You were sitting on a bench near a playground. You were waiting for your older sibling to get done talking to God knows who on the phone, and as you were waiting, you began to throw your raisins on the ground. As you were mindlessly tossing them on the ground, a group of robins came up and began to peck at and eat the small raisins. Not too far away from where you sat, there was a boy around your age who was hiding in the bushes, waiting to pounce. Unfortunately for you, he didn't see you, due to the bush holding your figure, and so when he jumped out and yelled "RAAH!", he scared both the robins and you; making the robins fly away in a hurry, and you scream.

"Hey! That wasn't very ni-" You cut yourself off when you got a good look at his face. "...you look like a sloth," You matter of factly said as you narrowed your eyes and tilted your head to the side a little.

You didn't know what to expect in response, but the last thing you would have ever thought he would say is, "Ok. See you around, Robin." He waved before turning and going to find another group of birds to scare away.

In the years that you two grew up getting closer, Taehyung, as you soon learned his name after your first meeting with him, would turn it into a customary thing to greet you almost every time by attempting to scare you; emphasis on attempting.

"Watch me, I am going to win this thing like the boss I am." You stand up and slam your hands down on the table that separated you and Taehyung.

Taehyung watched you walk away with a smirk on his face, knowing this would be extremely challenging for you. His smirk grew when he thought of the perfect punishment for when you lost. Oh no, you two would never tell the other what you were going to make them do if they lost. You both mutually decided that you liked that unknown factor, as it made the entire thing more exciting.

Day 1

You woke up that next morning with a smile on your face. "That Sloth doesn't know what I'm clearly capable of,"

Or so you thought. And it would be much harder than you thought.

Almost immediately, upon getting out of bed to freshen up before you eat, you grab you phone and put on your playlist of your favorite songs. You hit shuffle and you just let the music play, not really paying all that much attention to the lyrics as you had nearly all of them memorized.