🍋💜Jin

||Just For Tonight||
Jin x fem!reader ✭

*****

I have had this idea forever and I'm finally writing it out oh boy gee whiz-

*****

Also the pics have nothing to do with the lemon (kind of) but damn do they make panties disintegrate

*****

"Hey, Seokjin?" You ask your boyfriend of almost a year as you slowly make your way into the living room of the apartment the two of you shared together. He paused the movie he was watching before turning his head to look at you. He didn't say anything, but you knew he was paying attention to you. "Is it okay if I Dom you tonight?"

Jin widened his eyes and slightly tilted his head at your question. He was definitely not expecting that.

You brought yourself over to his person and sat on his lap. His hands instinctively went to hold your hips. "You know, I get to do whatever I want to you for tonight? You said that I would get to do that to you eventually." You playfully lean down and whisper into his ear while dragging the tip of your pointer finger down his chest.

"B-but tonight?" He gulped. His eyes were glued on you.

"Yes, tonight." You dragged out as you licked the shell of his ear. You shimmied a bit in his lap, and as you did so, you felt his bulge start to appear. You smirked a bit to yourself.

"Now...?" He asked once again, unsure if this was really about to happen. You pulled your mouth away from his ear as your smirk widened to a seductive smile. You saw his pupils dilate when the two of you locked eyes.

"Yes, now." The lust filled words drifted from your parted lips. You took his hands in yours as you crawled off of his lap and led him to the master bedroom. "Strip down to nothing but your boxers, and then sit cross legged on the bed." Was all you told him before turning and sashaying your hips as you walked to the bathroom that was connected to your bedroom. Before closing the door, you looked over your shoulder to see him still staring wide eyed at you. This prompted you to smirk and wink at him before fully closing the door behind you.

As soon as Jin saw you disappear behind the now closed bathroom door, he wasted no time in stripping down to just his boxers; exactly like you told him to. He then crawled onto the bed and sat crossed legged directly in the middle. The faint sound of clothes plopping onto the bathroom tile had his heart beat picking up just in the slightest.

"Close your eyes, and under no circumstances are you to open them." You sternly told him before slightly opening the bathroom door to check if he had closed in his. After being satisfied at seeing him closing his eyes, you stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door as quietly as you could behind you. "You arms are to stay by your side, your hands resting on your thighs. If I see you even lift a finger, I will stop and walk out of here without a word." You warned as you whispered directly into his ears after crawling over to him. He thickly swallowed before slowly nodding.

After quickly smirking at his reaction, the suddenness of your lips softly pressing against his had him flinching and wanting to open his eyes, but remembering your warning, he didn't.

For several seconds, the kiss stayed innocent. Your pinkish lips were very lightly pressing against each other, but that eventually changed when you felt the pressure of his soft lips press themselves more into yours. Almost immediately upon doing that though, you moved away from his lips to press light as a feather kisses slowly down his jawline; his head slightly moving in the direction you went to kiss at his skin as if craving your kisses for just a bit longer.