c.2

- lowercase intended in this chapter (:

i sat with Anna and Jay's group at lunch, they had so many friends it was quite startling to have so many people sparking up conversation with me. though i didn't have a problem with it, nice to meet and talk to new people.

"y/n, is everything okay? you're in your own little world," anna spoke softly to me, she is very much a kind soul which i'm glad to call my best friend.

"yeah i'm fine, just not used to this many people y'know?" she nodded and continued to speak to Jay and his friends.

i look up from the desk and see a tall figure walking towards our table, a blond boy. oh shit, that's cameron. i become some sort of flushed and confused. i had no idea jay and him were friends.

"oh hey y/n," cameron spoke towards me and sat next to me. "how was your classes?"

"fairly boring, especially math."

"understandable, math is shit" he gave a breathy laugh.

"yeah, how was your classes?" i smiled toward him which gave him some sort of happiness as he smiled back.

"my class was alright, my ex was in it though. she kept trying to speak to me, just a bit uncomfortable y'know?" the smile left his face and he became a bit sad.

"it'll be fine, she'll get the message eventually." i tried to comfort him but that's one of my weaknesses.

"oi Cam we're gonna head home now, wanna come?" a short boy with a thick american accent spoke up, waving his hand at cameron to follow him.

"sorry, y/n we can continue this conversation later, cya." i nodded and waved him goodbye. they walked off and i'm still locked in a haze.

anna followed after them, seems as though that whole group left with them. all alone again.

i decided to make my way home. hopefully i don't get bombarded with questions about how today was. it wasn't a bad day i just hate being asked things, bugs me a little bit.

home isn't too far from school, so i can make a few detours on the way.