c.14

Me and cams little date was good, we got to know each other more and it feels like we've known each other for years. I mean we've known of one another but it feels as though our relationship has always been there and a part of us. A silly cliché, but to be honest it made my day. He really just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even though I'm known for not being so interested in relationships I feel contempt and good with myself, him and my life right now. Though there's still that scary feeling that one day he might realise my flaws and lose feelings. I guess that's just my conscience speaking, I know he isn't a dick and would never do that to someone, hopefully.

Cam 💘
- I have an important question to ask you, can you come over?

Y/n 💝
- sure! Is everything okay though?
Cam 💘
- yeah of course, couldn't be better. See you soon

For some reason I felt a swarm of butterflies form in my stomach, bringing a nervous sweat to come along with it. I'm sure it's nothing bad, I assume everything's okay.

Before I leave i announce my leaving to my family who just yell incoherent words back.

I turn my music on shuffle as I walk the long five minutes to his house, I wish I could just be there all the time. I mean his dad said he didn't mind, nor did Cam. But my mum told me spending too much time with someone can make a lot of people become angry with that person over the smallest thing.

"Knock, knock!" I called out at Cams door, I heard shuffling on the ground, then a daft pretty boy opens it with his bright blue eyes and fluffy hair. I smile at the thought then pull him into a hug, which I melt in.

We walked to his room and spoke about our days, he said the question had been on his mind for a week or so now, he just didn't know how to bring it up. As we enter his room we sit on the bed and I hear a short sigh come from him.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, Yes, I'm fine. Just nervous" he grabs ahold of my hands and stares into my eyes.

"Y/n, we've had this thing going on for what feels like months, I want to finally ask you to be my girlfriend. Officially," he looks at the ground for a short while then quickly takes another glance at my eyes with blush forming on his button nose and soft cheeks. I'm so infatuated with his looks that I almost forget to answer.

"Mhm," I nod happily and pull him into another long awaited hug, then pepper his face and neck with kisses.

"That was easier than I expected it to be," he rolled over onto the other side of the bed while still holding my hand, caressing the back of it.

"Well it's pretty obvious that I was gonna say yes, but props to you for having the confidence," I rolled over to face him, he returned the same gesture. We sat in this position for a few minutes taking each other in, our breathing seemed to be in sync.

A smile crept on his face then in a matter of seconds the gap between us had been closed, he kissed me so nicely. Not a good way to describe it, but I think this is the best kiss I've ever received. We've kissed before but it feels different now, I have no idea why but it just feels better,

Maybe it's because we know our true feelings now.

I return the kiss, he's first to pull away leaving me flustered with my lips still perked up and my eyes still closed. My expression caused him to chuckle and brush my hair back out of my eyes.

"You're so beautiful"