c.4

- the next day at school uwu

English went well, not as boring as I expected it to be. But I honestly couldn't concentrate, only thoughts of Cameron filled my mind. His pretty eyes and lips that most likely felt like soft marshmallows, the thoughts made me blush. A few people noticed and started pointing towards me then whispering to their friends, didn't know gossip was still this popular to do. I hid my face between my arms, just to cover myself from their reactions, there honestly is no need for people to do this, whispering is enough, but pointing is a whole other story.

Suddenly the bell chimes and my teacher allowed us to exit the classroom, I pushed passed everyone in order to escape quicker so I wouldn't have to listen to their whispers anymore, a very aggravating and annoying thing. I just wanted to talk to Cam, not that I believe he feels any interest for me anyways. But his voice is kind, sweet, brings a smile to my face, even thinking about it does. A smile is something everyone deserves, so I'm glad hes given me that extra bit of happiness and hope. I know he'll never realise such things, never realise the actual happiness that he embodies and emits to everyone else.

"Yo y/n," a deep voice called out to me. I flip around and see Cam rubbing his eye, seeming as though he's just woken up, maybe that's why his voice was so deep. Honestly fairly soothing. It even made my heart skip a beat for a second. A pretty boy. "How was your class?"

"Was fairly okay, zoned out a lot so I'm pretty sure I missed half of what we were doing though" I awkwardly chuckled as I realised I was starting to ramble, but Cam didn't seem to mind, he honestly seemed fairly interested. Causing a light blush to appear on my nose and ears. "Well anywho, how was your class?"

"Oh, it was alright, physics is just really confusing. Wish I could just switch out, but year 11 has different rules to year 10." His face distorted when he spoke, causing me to giggle a little bit. I just wanted to cuddle him, he's so pretty. Actually made my eyes become hearts.

We walked for a bit in comfortable silence, I felt him stare at me a few times though. Didn't bother me all that much. I wish I could actually stare at him as well without blushing like crazy. His eyes are gorgeous. We made it to the table and we kind of parted a little bit, he went to sit with Jay and their friends. I sat with Anna and a few girls I hadn't met before.

"Oh y/n this is, Bordie, Bianca (bee) and Melly," she motioned towards each of the girls, they're absolutely gorgeous. They waved at me and said their hellos, which I replied with a hi as well. They were lovely.

"Ay y/n, we're gonna head to the itd rooms, text me when you get home." Cameron smiled at me and waved, which I did back to him. I felt kind of sad as he was leaving, I just wanted to hang out with him but it's okay. Gotta interact with other people as well.

"So you and Fitz hey?" Bordie spoke and winked at me, I hid my cheeks behind my hands .

"Nothings happening between us, I promise," I tried to keep a straight face, but I wasn't necessarily lying either. Nothing is happening between us at the moment.