Chap 1

Everyone wants to be loved and noticed. No one wants to be in that position where you have to keep your real feelings or living in the fear of rejection.

---

"Honey." You open your eyes slowly as you hear his voice. "Daniel." You said. You're head is still spinning because of the drinks you had last night. "Shuh, just go back to sleep. I'll make us a breakfast."

You know you're the one who responsible to make the breakfast. No one asks you to do  but it's what a real woman do. You ain't a girl no more. You're freaking 25.

"Daniel. It's been 3 years of us being together. So, do you ever think of the next step?" You don't want to sound desparate but you really want a real relationship and build a family with him. "Babe, I'm sorry but can we take things slow? My mum still got a doubt about us and I've to leave tomorrow. "

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Italy. You know my dad wants me to take over his company later. So, it's just a typical business meeting. Don't worry it's just 3 days of business trip."

You force yourself to smile. You hate being clingy but the thought of him meeting other woman drives you insane. You want him all to yourselves.

"Cool. Guess, I'll see you after that."

He leaves your apartment and you're here, being alone again. You take your phone out from the pocket and dial your mum's number.

"Mum. Can I come over?" Your mum know you're having a problem once you said your famous sentence. "Yes, sweetie. You always welcome to be back here."

You take your car keys and headed to your parents house. "I miss you, Faye." Your little sister said and run towards you. "Felicia!"You said back. You don't normally see her due to your busy days of working."I can't wait to tell you about my cute crush..."

"Okay later." You whispered and winked at her. "Feli, I know that guy." Your mum said as he walks out of the kitchen. "Mum." You throw your arms and hug her. "You're all grown up."

"I know mum. Thank you for reminding me that I'm getting old." You said and had a little laugh. "So, back to business."

"Well, about Daniel, I already told him but he still wants to take things slow. I'm almost 26 mum. The aunts keep asking me about the marriage." You said. "I know but marriage is a thing that you should take seriously. Well, you did told me that you try to hold on even after 3 years? Is everything okay?"

"To be honest, no. I started to feel I'm no one to him. Sometimes, when we're out together, he acts like I don't exist. I wonder what am I really to him. I feel useless."

"If that's how you feel, you should talk to him. If you force a relationship and then you get married, how are you suppose to feel happy? You used to tell me you want a fairytale life once you get married. So, take your time to think."

She's right. You have been the one who wants the relationship to last. But, if it's only one sided, how's it possible to have a perfect yet stable live life?

"Thanks, mum. I really need to hear that. I love you." She looked at you and hold your hand. "You deserve to be well treated by a real man. I need to wait for 9 months just to see you and it also took 9 months to get your heart fully formed. Don't ever let a guy to break it in seconds. But, don't shield it as well. Do you get it?" You nodded. "There you are, my girl."

You start to text Daniel and asking him to meet you at the park. You wait at the bench and starts to smile after you see him, waving and giving you his warm smile while making his way to you. "Hey."

"Have a sit first, Mr charming." You said. "Well, is it about our relationship?" He asked. Dang it, he knew it. "Yes, I had a talk with my mum and I think, it's better for us to have a real talk." He nodded in agreement. "Okay. So, you start first."

"Well, I love you with all my heart. I pour my heart in this relationship but lately, I feel a distance between us. I feel like even though you're here with me, I feel like you're so far away. Most of the time, I feel like as if I'm nothing.... You used to had your eyes only on me when there are other women, but now, you've changed. "

He took a deep breath and try to relax himself."Faye, I love you too. You're the only one that filled up my mind. Yes, I feel the same way as you. As of we're distancing each other. I'm sorry if you feel unworthy but I'm just so caught up with this busy life. I'll make sure we're going to make out together, okay?" He's trying to reassure you after he saw your face full of doubts. "Okay. But, if its not going to work out, we're over."

"I promise."