Chap 7

"Jonah. I'm totally over you. Yes, I broke up with Daniel but don't ever think after what you've put me through, I'll be back to you. I'm no longer that naive girl. So, get out of my way!"

You get into the car. You asked him to move away. He listened to you and you starts to drift off. Or else he's dead...

"Who do you think you're? What's wrong with everyone?" You said to yourself. You stop by the cafe and try to find a peace. Ever since you start working, you spend most of your time at the cafe rather than going to the clubs. That's just not your style...

"Miss, do you want a cup of coffee?" Zach? That's your first thought when you see his face. "Sure. Zach, so, you're currently working here now?"

"Kinda. I own this place. I don't usually around because my sister take over my work here. But, you're lucky, I'm here today. I'm going to pay for that coffee." He winked. It's been awhile seeing him after you left college. "Seriously? How did I never know this? I love this place and the vintage vibe. Thanks for the coffee, Herron."

"Your welcome. I know you love coffee because you used to had coffee date with Jonah- Oh, shit, I shouldn't say his name. My bad..." He put his hand to cover his mouth. Yes, you just did that, Zach.

"I just met him. Today is such a worst day ever. Zach, do you have a knife? Help me!!" He asked you to be calm and "I will not going to kill you but you just ask me to do that... I've no choice and wait here, I'll get a knife for you..."

"Oh god. Please give me more strength. I need to be more patient. Help me to cure his dumbness."

Zach is just looking at you and laughed. You're literally praying for him but instead, he's just laugh. This kid must be crazy. "Im famous because of how dumb I'm but, I just like to mess up with you. You're really want me to be smart."

"Zach, you're such a genius. But because of your brain and your heart won't worked well, you find yourself end up being dumb. You're cute, shut up!" You said. "Awww, am I that cute? Hey, Daniel must be so lucky to have you!"

This dude literally don't know anything. You're a afraid that you're going to kill him. "We. There's no longer Daye or Faniel,okay?" He looks surprised and sips the coffee he offered to you. "Wait! Hell no! I'm your number 1 supporter! I need to find a way to make sure you and him ended up together."

"Dude, he already found any girl. I can see how nothing I'm right now. Please, I'm trying to move on from him. From the past. From everything. But, I can't."

"Faye, I know you love him more than yourself. I know he's your everything. I can see how crazy both of you are with each other. I thought that I'm right when I asked you to stay with him... But-

"Nope. Its not anyone's fault. Yes, he used to be my everything. But, nothing is going to stay the same. He treated me as if I'm not there even though we lived together... He used to look at me like no one else in the room but after 2 years, he told me I'm just the same as other girl. Zach, everyone wants us to be back together, but if you're actually hurting and you did gave him a lot of chances, do you think it's worth it to stay? If this is how my relationship works with him, I don't know what will happen in the future. I don't want to end up asking for divorce. It's just love can be the best thing happened to me but lately I find that I rather stay being single. Love sucks!"

"Daniel texted me a few days ago. He said that he's happy to be back here and get to meet you again. He even told me that he can't stop thinking bout you... I know it's not my place to say this, but no one is perfect. Everyone made mistake. Are you sure you don't want be with him anymore?"