Chap 11

"That's good to know. I'm afraid that you're somehow ended up broke but have you told your parents?"

"Not yet but I'll tell then soon. Daniel, its not going to work out. I tried to be heartless when I'm around you but I can't. I don't know how I really feel right now. Nothing seems right."

"Faye. I guess maybe we fall for each other at the wrong time. I have a feeling you're the right person to be with... I just want you to be happy."

6 months later...

You're living in the city of love, Paris. Jack was cool with you after you said that you quit. He respect your decision this time. You've been missing your friends and family.

Every weekend, you always have your time alone while walking around the eiffel tower area. Lovebirds are everywhere and you're just, being there, alone. Then, you feel
a tap on your shoulder.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle." He sounds like a French guy. That's your first thought but you are wrong. He's actually American....

"Daniel?"

"I'm back. Miss me?" He said. "Oui."
He grinned at you and you know he's going to make fun of your fake French accent. "I didn't know that you turned from Miss American to Miss French real quick. Have you hooked up with any French guys? I met some of them and they're hot asf!"

You're confused. Is he slowly losing interest in girls or what? He never mentioned about other guys hotness cause he always said "I'm hotter than the sun. No one can handle my how hot I am. Even that ice cream melt while looking at me."

"Nope. I don't want to have one night stand or randomly making out with random guys. I don't want get pregnant at this age. My mum would killed me." You said to him. He only laughed and "You never changed."

"I'm and I will never. Trust me."

"Are you sure you don't want to have a baby? I mean once you get married?" Marriage is not on your list. You just find that marriage isn't something that you can simply just plan. You belive in fate. Its not you don't try to find someone new but waiting for the right person to come is better. No one likes to wait but some of the things in life, worth waiting for even if it takes years.

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"If only we could hold on for a little longer, we would have been married by now. But, not every outcomes, come out as what we expect them to be."

Things can be simple. But, it can also be real complicated. Nevertheless, it's not a choice you made and most of the time, it depends on what the life have store for you."Yeah. I became optimistic and it does gives me good impact. I finally get that freedom that I want and what the most importantly, I found myself that I lost before. I used to be dependent. I always depend on other people especially you."

At a nod of you, he gives delighted smile. It shows that even if you went through break ups, you still can be a better person. Its almost impossible to endure the pain but you did it. Not every bad start ended with bad ending.

"Faye, who are you? You've been such dramatic yet immature girl I ever met in my life but I kinda like that. Now, I can see that you think wisely and listen to your heart. You used to be brain off but heart on."

"Brain off. Heart on. At least I'm not the dumbest among us." You and Daniel shared that look as if both of you can read each other mind. "You know what, Zach isn't dumb. He's just slow at processing. I feel bad about us calling him dumb but sometimes what he said or did, just stupid."

"He told me he left his brain at home and he only carry his heart every where. It's an old joke he made but it's kinda still funny." Daniel raised his eyebrows. He's looking at you as there's another person standing behind you. "BOO!" You startled. "ZACH!"

"I thought you're not scared. Aren't you the most bravest girl in the world?" You can't help but you eyelids start to close half and rolled your eyes. "Aren't you the most coward guy in the world? Don't ever make me roast you back..."

"You're always in victory since we've been friends. How could you always be that lucky? Teach me!"

He join the conversation with the two of you. "Daniel. You're hoodie is so last year." Before Daniel say a word, I know what's he going to say anyway. "At least I bought it using my own money. I know you Zach. Your mama gave whatever you want. Such a mama boy."

His cheeks turn even more red that usual. "Who cares? My mum loves and I'm fine if you wanna call me that. You. U-G-L-Y. " Daniel glanced at Zach. "Hey! That's my trademark! Yeah, you're uglier than the aliens."