Lost and Found

"I can still feel her" the Queen said.

"But your highness, it's been ages since we saw her." the shutburst from the family of Reinford answered.

"And we can't even find a trace of----"

"Silence!" the Queen said that made the room quiet. Her voice boom across the 4 walls of the trone room. 

"I'm her mother so I know and I can feel her. Now go!" she ordered.

It's been years since she saw her first daughter. She really was blessed to have 2 more angels.

"Your highness."

She looked at the man in front of her.

Darwayne Christopher Kang Leicester. The only man in her family stood in frint of her.

"What can I do to my only nephew?" she asked.

"Kharina will be waiting for you at the Library, she said she has some news for you." he said then disappered.

Kharina is one of the wizards of Barbilone. The Danziek is a family of wizards. They can see the future, they also knows different spells and antidone.

She went to her library.

They bowed down when she saw her.

With her are her sisters Philea and Jemeé.

"You may take your seats." the Queen ordered.

"Wayne told me you have something to say." she said.

Kharina bowed again then said, "Yes, your highness. We have something to say about your lost daughter."

The Queen wasn't shocked at all. I knew it.

"What is it?" she asked.

Philea pulled out a bowl full of water then said, "The next ruler will have her full powers when she turns 20."

"By now we know that one by one, her powers are coming out."  Jemeé continued.

A figure popped out from the bowl. A house.

"Where is that house?" she asked to the wizards.

"It's just here at Barbilone." Kharina said.

The Queen just had her head knotted.

"So why don't you three get her?" she asked.

The three bowed down, "We can't your highness. We still need to wait for her to discover her powers herself." Jemeé said.

In disappontment, the Queen walk out the room and went to her room.

Her years went down. It's been years since she last cried.

By the incoming month, it's already her Sarah's 20th birthday.

Her tears are sign of her excitement to see her daughter once again.

How I wish it's her birthday already.

"Ayani, paabot nga nyang gulay ng mailagay na dito. " Ayani's mother asked her.

Ayani gave the vegetables to her mother.

"Nay, mahirap po bang maging isang tagasunod ng mga Leicesters?" she asked her mother Evee while cooking.

"Hindi naman. Wag lang talagang mapatapat sa Reyna. Pag dun sa mga bata, okay lang." she answered.

"Bakit naman po Nay?" she asked again.