Foundness

It’s been years since Sylvan saw Zaii. 10 years to be exact.

As he watches her drinking the liquor, he can’t stop thinking if she loves her, like the last time he saw her.

It’s been a big mystery for him that he fell for a girl who wasn’t even able to know the difference between fascination and love.

He can see that she can’t barely open her eyes so with all his guts, he finally walks to her.

She was about to lose her balance when he grip her hands.

“Zaii are you alright?” he asks her.

“I-I’m fine.” Then she was about to throw up. “I’m not fine” she finally said.

He leads her upstairs so she can finally throw up. He lays her down the bed at the bedroom that he first saw.

But before he can finally leaves to get a basin for her, a melody is being play, a sweet melody that leads her to her.

In a blink of an eye, all he can feel is just lust and needs.

His eye sees Zaii lying comfortably at bed.

With one swift move, he kisses her lips.

He can feel his arms wrapping around his neck.

He deepens the kiss as time goes by.

He takes off her dress off slowly.

His kisses go down from her lips down to her neck.

He can hear moans from her lovely and delicious lips.

(A/C: Teka hindi ko na matake! Hindi na talaga! Pwede fast forward? May mga bata kaseng nagbabasa ehh. XD)

The next day ......

“Nasan si Zaii?” Zainne asks Emily.

“Ha? Di ba kasama mo sya kagabi?” Lily said.

That shocks her; she thought she was with Emily or anyone at their family.

She already talked with Timmy and Issy, they said they haven’t seen Zaii.

Without hesitation at all, she uses her power, the foundness. That’s one kind of power where twins can find each other in time like this.

Her senses tell her where to go.

Her feet stop in front of a door.

She opens it and shouts “Zaii!”

===================================================================

Isang walang kwentang UD po ito kaya tumatanggap ako ng violent reaction at suggestion para sa susunod pa. XD