The Lost PRINCESS

"Ayani!" a voice called me.

"Baket?" I asked.

"Pupunta ka sa ball ng mga Leicester?" tanong nya saken.

"Hindi. Kase wala akong susuotin. Atsaka may trabaho ako." sagot ko habang naglalakad.

"Sayang naman wala pala akong makakasama."

"Sorry Emily."

"That ball will bore me to death! Alam mo kahit pa ball yun ng pamilya namen siguradong puro formalities lang yon." she said exhaustedly.

"Kailangan mo pa ding pumunta. Baka nakakalimutan mong ikaw ang panganay na babae sa mga Kang-Leicester? And I hope hindi ka iiwanan ng Kuya mo."

The Kang-Leicesters are the first family of the Leicesters. Next to them is the Wringlad-Leicester. This place is divided from humans to supernatural creatures. The Leicesters are the most powerful of them all. They are composed of the Vampires and the other supernatural things. The Queen, Serafina Natalie Hermione Wringlad Leicester also the head of the whole Barbilone. When her husband died in a war, she took over the crown and rule the whole place. Everything was excellent. Until one day, her first daughter was kidnapped for some unknown reason. At first everybody thought it's because of the cold wars between the werewolves and the vampire. But that's not it. The lost First Princess, Sarah Stephanie Amapola was the most powerful creature here at Barbilone. Her father was a werewolf and her mom a vampire passed their strength and power to her. Serafina's family was also connected to the creatures of the water and the sky. While his father was connected with the land creatures. The whole kingdom was happy but still longing for the lost princess when the queen and the late king had 2 more daughters, Faye Kirstine Louise a vampire and Lyrah Xhylenne Feign a werewolf. 

"Oo nga andun sya, pero ano? Puro yung mga skutburst lang ang kakausapin nya. Ang hilig kaseng mag-utos." Skutburst are the so called second highest class after the Leicesters. They are creatures who are bound to follow the Leicesters and the incoming heirs.

"Pero ayaw mo nun? May bago ka nanamang makikilala na galing sa ibang lugar? Hindi yang natatali ka sa Leicesters lang. It's time to meet someone else naman. Atsaka ilang taon ka na ba?"  I asked.

"Luuh? Nakakasawa na nga ang makipagsocialize sa mga nilalang na hindi naman interesante. And you know what I mean." I just nod at her. She really doesn't like to go and make such poker face with people. We've been friends since I was 9. Until now we're still friends. Even doe I'm just a human who have to serve them, she don't treat me as a slave.

"I got it. So pupunta ka?" I asked her again when we reach our house.

"Kung pupunta ka." she insisted.

"Pero anung gagawin ko dun? Atsaka baka nakakalimutan mong isa akong tao?"

She sighed then answered, "Yeah, right. Oo na. Babush!" she walks then wave her hand.

I look at her while she's walking.

I do also hope that I'm one of you. I said to myself then sigh.

"Mahirap namang maging katulad nila. Pero parang masaya." I told again myself then walks inside our house to change for my night shift job,

=================================================================

At dahil ayan nga wala akong maisip na gawin. Mang-gugulantang ako ng mga tao dito. XD